eight [i want to die]

i'm on a roll holy shit
also this gets smutty so grab your holy water
you judge me because im weird but maybe you're weird because you judge me

calvin groans quietly, carrying the six/seven bags of groceries in his arms. niall, fumbling with his keys, pause when he shushes calvin and presses his ear to the door.
"a-aughh, r-rom-ah.."

the paintbrush's face heats up considerably, his eyes widening slightly.
"what is it?"

"fuck, yes—"

"calvin." the boy starts to giggle like a little shit. "they're fucking, dude."
the pinecone quickly covers his hand with his mouth, trying not to let a loud laugh echo throughout the narrow hallway, better yet let the two know that they were back. "pff, oh my god-"

on the other hand, roman and austin were really enjoying themselves, and they were just starting up. the russian pressed breathy, open-mouthed kisses along the lanky teen's neck and jaw, pressing his hips roughly onto austin's own.
in response, the smaller boy let out quiet gasps, moaning as he rocked his hips upwards onto roman's.

"s-shit, austin." he groaned quietly, sitting up. "you.. you want this?"

"g-god, do i."
austin quickly flung off his shirt, roman's quietly following suit as their lips crashed together, austin plunging his tongue into the russian's mouth. this caused a loud sigh to tumble from roman's lips, grabbing the younger boy's hips and grinding onto him.

"will you fucking hurry?" austin whined loudly, gripping onto the fabric of niall's couch. niall's new couch, which they were about to ruin.
sorry dude.

this caused roman to grab the hem of both austin's pants and boxers, yanking them both down, his mouth nearly plunging onto the boy's aching erection. ( the succ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

the seventeen year old's head flings back, his hands immediately finding their way tangling into the russian's hair, moans tumbling second after second from his lips.
"ohmygod, could you d-do this in english?"
roman quietly bobbed his head down, each time finding a way to go even deeper while austin's dick hits the back of his throat.
"nnh, yes—fuck!-"

the smaller boy whines loudly, roughly pulling at his lover's hair, the boy on him moaning softly as austin pulls him off.
"please, roman.."

im selling clorox bleach it's gonna go fast