Chapter 21

*Recap*

"Savannah look at me," she obeyed and looked at me," who are the 4 other men you were with?"

"I can't..."

Ok I'll use my royal voice, (like alpha tone but much more powerful.)

"Savannah tell me."

Her eyes widend...but she didn't tell me.

WHAT THE HE'LL NO ONE CAN RESIST THAT TONE, NOT EVEN MY FATHER.

"Don't you ever use that TONE with again!" She roared, I felt my wolf whimper.

What the even more hell! Since when does my wolf whimper to anyone!

Who the hell is she.

I couldn't let her take control. I'm the prince of frikin wolves!

"Guards!" 3 men came running in, a frown appeared on her face again. "The 4 men Mrs Savannah was with arrest them and lock them in the dark cells."

"Yes sire."

Savannah jumped up.

"You can't do that!

"I can do anything I like mate. I think its time I taught you a lesson." She looked horrified.

I pushed her onto the bed and taught her a lesson.

*End of recap*  

-Savannah's pov-

I lay on the floor crying

My whole body hurt.  

My throat hurt like hell.  

My body was shaking. It was a mix of anger, hurt and betrail.  

How could he do that to me! I'm his mate.  

"Your pethetic." Damien spat. I strained my head to see Damien, standing over me. He was shaking like me, tears spilled down his face.  

Why the hell was he crying?   He shook his head at me, "Stop crying...p-please, just stop crying." His voice was broken.  

I tried to hold them in but they just kept coming.  

He turned around, and grabbed a piece of cloth, "I'm sorry." He placed the cloth over my mouth and held my nose.   

I hadn't the strength nore the power to strugle, so i took a long breath into the cloth, and let darkness envalope my body.  

-Damiens pov-  

What have i done?  

She made me feel so weak. The way she smiled at me when she first saw me, she looked so inocent, so beautiful. Then the horrified face when i taught her a lesson. The way her sad eyes looked at me, pleading that i stopped.

Oh god....i'm a monster. 

I ran out of the room slamming the door.

I ran down the long corridor. Passing the staring painted eyes of the past kings before my father. I knew they were just paintings but i couldn't help but feel them staring at me, judging me. 

Thats when i collapsed on the floor, my back hit the wall. My tears were now free flowing down my face. 

"Damy (dame-ee)?" My little cousin Julia was standing infront of me, her head tilted to the side her big blue eyes looking at me worridly. She was only 5.

"Hey princess." She nelt down so she was at my level. Her small delicate hand extended to my cheek to wip away my tears.

"Whats wong?" 

I loved Julia, she was ike my sister. My fathere says she is the only one i'm ever nice too. I can't be horrible to her, she is just to cute.

"Nothing princess, i'm just not feeling to great."

"Okay. Do you wan't to play dress up?"

"Aha sure, let me just go talk to your daddy then i will be straight to your room." 

"Okay!" She smiled and skipped of to her room.

I got up and wiped away my wet cheeks. 

I knew i couldn't go talk to my dad, plus he was still at the ball. So i went to the one man who i knew would understand. My uncle. He pretty much raised me. My father is always buissy with King issues and my mother is stuck into her work, she has a charity that helps rouges, it keeps her buissy.

I stood outside the huge oak door, my uncles office.

"Come in." I didn't even have to knock, he knew i was there.

I walked into his room, making sure to close it gentle.

His office was huge, each wall lined with shelves over shelves of books. Neer the back was a huge oak desk filled with files and cabinats. There was a large swivel chair behind the desk. And a group of brown leather sofas dotted around the room. In the sace behind the sofas was a large log burner, that lit up the room. 

My uncle was in the swivel chair reading a book.

He never liked grand balls, or any big celebrations.

"Hey Damien, how can i help you?"

IM NO WERE NEAR DONE ON THIS CHAPTER BUT IM JUST GOING TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FOR AGES....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

vote fan COMMENT!!! xxx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx