Chapter 2

After explaining who,when and what in the world I was talking about, Jonas says
"Mario? Mario Selman? I know him he's a great guy. And have you told him how you feel yet?"
"No not yet, but please don't tell him I want to do it my self when he takes me out to dinner tomorrow."
"He asked you out?" Jonas replies in shock.
"Yes, jeez am I really that bad?"
"That's not what I meant..."
"It's fine I wasn't expecting him to either honestly"
"I have to go for dinner so I'll see you later?"
"See ya nerd"
And I head down for dinner.
After dinner••••••••
"Allison!" Emily screams and I rush downstairs. "There's a boyyy here" she says making a funny face.
I look over to the door and see Mario.
"I was... Uhhh talking to Jonas and he told me you live here... I um live accross the street... I'm sorry I'm probably being weird" he stutters scratching the back of his neck.
"It's fine, I think it's kinda cute... How nervous you are"
"Oh um thanks do you wanna take a walk?"
"I'm babysitting at the moment but you can chill here and tomorrow school starts at lunch because of a chess tournament or something so if you want you can sleep over?" I say reluctantly
"If your parents are okay with that I'd love to"
"I'm sure it's fine come in we're just about to watch Finding Nemo"
We all head to the couch and Mario sits on the end, I'm beside him then Jordan and Emily are beside me. About ten minutes into the movie Mario puts his arm around me and pulls me close, slowly I lean my head in the crook of his neck and he kisses my forehead sending a shiver down my spine.
       As the movie ends Jordan and Emily are fast asleep and I'm almost asleep as well then Mario runs his fingers through my hair and says
"Do you want any help taking them to bed?"
I reply " Uh yeah thanks that'd be great" and with that he picks them both up one in each arm and I direct him to their room.
"Thank you so much"
"It's nothing really"
"Ya well I owe you big time"
"It's only nine how about we watch another movie"
"Alright how about The Shinning?"
"Ummm alright" I say nervously
"It's okay it's not that scary and I got you." Mario says and pulls me in closer. I start to dose off...
I wake up with my head on Mario's lap, slowly I sit up and as I get up Mario wakes up too and says
"Morning beautiful" oh man I'm really falling for this kid "I can make breakfast if you want to go get ready for school"
"Aw thanks I'll go get ready now but you don't have to make breakfast just relax I'll be like thirty minutes" and I head off to shower

Mario's POV
I bet she has no idea that I can actually cook, she's going to be shocked! Twenty six minutes later everything's finished now I have to set everything up and she'll be down in a few. I go upstairs and wake up Jordan and Emily and they come down for breakfast.
"Morning guys, I made breakfast for you and your sister"
"You can cook, like you can make yummy food?" Emily asks while Jordan sniffs the air.
Ten minutes later••••••••
She comes hopping down the stairs.
"Wow what smells so amazing?"
"I made you guys breakfast"
She crashes into my arms and thanks me then we eat.
Lunch••••••••
We head to school with only a few hours to go.

Allison's POV
Tonight Mario is taking me to dinner and I can't be more excited!
In the last class of the day Mario sits beside me and keeps looking over at me until Mr.Jaxon yells at me for distracting Mario which I don't understand then when Mario told him it was him he made the entire class sit in silence for the remaining thirty minutes of class. Every once in a while there would be whispers but he would immediately shut them down.
After school••••••••
I pick the twins up from their babysitter then we walked home together.
"Okay you guys are going to Karley and Sarah's house for the night because I have a very special date"
"With a boyyyyy?" Emily gasps
"Yep the boy that was here yesterday" I say blushing.
"Do you want to help me get ready?"
"Yeah!" They both exclaim
An hour later I'm dressed and ready and Sarah just picked up the twins so I obsessively text Sarah, Skylar and Jen in hopes of calming down.
Seven o'clock••••••••
The doorbell rings and I run to get it but trip over a pair of shoes on my way and hit my head on the door knob.
"Ouch!" I scream and I eventually open the door to see Mario holding a beautiful bouquet of roses. Wowwwwwww
"Are you okay I heard you scream?"
"I'm find thanks."
"You look gorgeous"
I thank him blushing like crazy and we head out but he won't tell me where to.
About twenty minutes later we stop at a small empty park and out of the backseat he pulls out a picnic basket, this is going to be amazing I thought. We sit under a tree on a blanket and once we've finished eating he grabs my hand, entwines his fingers in mine and looks me in the eyes,
"Will you be my girlfriend, I really like you and I hope you feel the same."
"Of course I will!" I hug him tight and he pulls me in closer by the small of my back.
After an hour or so of just talking we head home and put in a movie. We decide on Neighbours because why not, we sit on the floor in front of the couch and I sit in front of him in between his legs and he wraps his arms around my waist.

--------------------
Sorry for not posting yesterday.