[three :: alley ways and advil]

"I'm sick and I'm tired too,
I can admit, I am not fireproof.
I feel it burning me,
I feel it burning you.
I hope I don't murder me,
I hope I don't burden you.
If I do, I do."

tae

i decided to get out of the car. i had been crying enough. i parked my car a couple yards from the alleyway that i live next to. i'd always run past afraid of getting snatched, but today i was not having it. 

so i decided to take it slow. clip, clop. my heels seemed to get louder with my heartbeat, every step that i took.

then i stopped. right in front of the alley. i looked in. there was nothing there, except garbage and cardboard boxes. i shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk, until i bumped into something hard.

i thought i had hit the adjacent wall. but when i looked up. i saw a man. he struck me as familiar, like i had seen him on the street or a coffee shop, but nothing came to mind.

"excuse me, sir." i said trying to move from him. 

he gripped my arms and looked in my eyes.

"from now on, that's daddy, to you." he smiled sadly and put a white cloth to my face, and all i could see was black.

::

once i finally woke up, i was surrounded by pink. pink walls, pink toys, pink clothes in the closet, a pink bed, and now looking at my self in a giant pink tinted mirror, i was in modest pink lingerie.

i got up, and instantly felt dizzy. i wasn't really sure if it was a headache or all of the questions i now had swirling around in my head.

i opened the door to see a head full of long curls sitting on a couch watching the news.

"h-hello?" my voice was hoarse, it made me sound child-like.

the head turned around and it was the man from before. was this is house? where were we? how did i get here?

"its you from before!" i pointed. i could feel my breasts jump as i flung my arm.

he chuckled and rose from the couch.

"open your hands." as i did, he put two asprins in and put a bottle of water in the other. i took them and felt instantly better. he went back to his spot.

"so. who are you?" i asked sitting on the couch, next to him.

"i'm daddy, babe." he placed me on his lap.

"but i don't know you. and this is kidnap! and i want to go home." tears started to fall.

"back to two-faced bitches who are out to get you because you have everything they don't?" he did make sense.

"like what?"

"potential." then everything went black, again.