Chapter 16- Louis

I was one bottle in, laying on the couch, not even thinking, not caring enough to move.

My phone began to ring. and I already knew who it was.

"Hello Shaun," I said sleeping, tossing the empty bottle of booze to the ground lightly.

"James is having another big party at his place. Want me to swing by and get you?" He asked and I heard his door code behind him.

"I thought you got your license suspended," I said, standing up and going to grab my jacket again in case I'd have to walk there.

"When have you ever known me to go by the law?" He asked with a chuckle.

"What's your plan if we get caught eh?" I asked, going back to the couch and flopping back down into the cushions.

Shaun was the last one to piss anyone off. He was actually an okay guy deep down.

"We won't get caught," He said.  could hear that he was in his car driving. He just lived like three streets down from me so it's not like it would take him too long to get here.

"Fine, but it's your reputation at stake," I sighed, standing back up.

"What reputation?" He laughed lightly. "Now come on and get your ass outside. I'm just about to pull up."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, hanging up and slipping the phone into my pocket before making my way out the door.

I made it outside and he was already there, black 1967 Impala and all.

"You really need a new car mate," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh come on, its classic!" He said, patting the dash.

I leaned back in my seat and waited for him to drive off.

I need to get my mind off of everything. And honestly, this party may just do the trick. Lots if girls, drinks and fun... Maybe I am a douchebag.

***

Everybody was dancing and the music was loud. I pushed girls off of me. Franlkly, I wasn't in the mood for them. They don't care about me as a person. Just my God damn body. I want someone to care.

And then I turned around and I was met with a pair of green eyes and curly redish-brow hair.

Her.

"Louis?"