One

"MOM! Where do you want this box?" Skylar asked her mom pointing at a box full of dog stuff. "Put it in the storage room for now,we'll find a better place for it in a bit" Skylar nodded picking the box up carrying it to the storage room.

"Skylar,Rains crying" "I got her mom" the sixteen year old picked her daughter up "what's wrong Rain? Not to keen on the new house yet?" She asked as the 4 month old stopped crying "yeah neither am I kiddo" Skylar's brother Xavier said walking past.

"Gee Xavier maybe you could help me and mom move boxes" "I am I am so chill" the twelve year old said picking up a box and carrying it. Skylar sighed setting Rain back on her play mat grabbing a couple more boxes carrying them.

Finally a few hours later everything was in the right rooms. Skylar was in her room with Rain who was asleep in her crib. Skylar yawned and looked at the time,laying down. "Getting some sleep Sky?" She heard her mom ask "yeah since I got school in the morning" Skylar's mom nodded closing her door letting her daughter sleep.

Note:The girl in the picture is Skylar,I do not own any pictures in this book I only own the characters(Skylar Rain Xavier etc) do not steal any of this idea it was all my own its based around my real relationship.