Dosti....

You know the time when you are free like actual free and you have nothing to do and you can really actually chill??? Yes it's the same time for us.

Alia's P.O.V.

We are here at Varu's place chilling and watching DDLJ yes!!! Again ya it was my choice obvio and Sid isn't any fond of this and god also may have lost the count for how many th time we have watched this. He wanted to watch a scary movie but I don't like them it's not during the film it's after film things I imagine.

'You both hear this carefully Well this is the last time I'm watching this' Sid said.

'For this month ok I agree we will watch it next also' I stated.

'What?? No!!! Man please and it's only 3 days for the next month' Sid frowned. 'Varun you only say something yaar save me'

'Alu!!'

'Yes Varu'

'Alu please we have already watched it for Idk how many times I have lost the count and I have every dialogue mugged up it's not that we don't like it but still.....right Sid???' Varun looked for Sid's support.

'Ya right Alia'

'I don't believe you guys seriously??'

'Indeed yes Alia you need to understand this.....Varun is tired... tired of crying every time we watch this movie right???'

'Probably yes Sid I think we should drop this now'

'What???!!!! I don't cry ok so please I was just helping you Sid' Varun said and started throwing pillows and thus the pillow fight started.

'Ok stop now I'm hungry' I told them and Varun passed water to everyone.

'Ya me too' they both agreed.

'Ok then tell me what do you people wanna eat i will make it'.

'I thik I'm gonna make new dish wich I saw on internet and Varu my dearest you will be the one to taste it first ok' I stated.

*coughs* *coughs*

'Are you ok Varun what happened' I quickly ran up to him and started rubbing his back.

'Ya I'm fine??'

'You are supposed to answer bro not ask question in reply'.

'Exactly'.

'No I'm fine'.

'Good so get ready' I told him and went towards kitchen.

Varun's P.O.V.

I mean like seriously why always me this isn't right why should I become the sacrificing goat I have to do something. I turned towards Sid for his reaction and it was like he's in a deep shock.

'Sid yaara we need to stop this'.

'YES!!!' He almost screamed.

'Ok let's go' I pulled him along with him and we walked towards Alia but before I need to stop somewhere else too. And I bargad in Bhai's room.

'Oops!! Sorry bad timing' Sid apologized to bhai.

'Yes indeed very bad' Bhai glared towards us.

'Oh please Sid there isn't any need these two love birds over here don't leave any chance to kiss each other'.

'Oye is this the way you talk to bhabhi'.

'I referred to you too bhai??'.

'Varun bhabhi maa saman hoti h (varun bhabhi holds position like mother) this isn't how you talk'