Part 2

A/N: So, now that we've had a look into the past of these three friends, we return to present time, where we were in the prologue.  

Chapter 10: Dil ki baatein

Dil ki baatein, Dil hi mai rehiti,
Agar aakho se rishta na hota,
Dard humara dafan hi reheta,
Agar inn aasuo ka sagar na hota.

Present time

Alia turns so she could find Varun to check up on him, after all he was her bestfriend and she cared for him too, but he already had left. She peeps out of the window to see him running like the hulk with anger filled in him. She calls out for him even though she knew he won't be able to hear, so she runs outside the building just to spot him once because she knows if he's angry he just loses his mind and with the fit of rage he becomes the stupidest person alive. He's never angry enough on anyone to raise a hand or to beat them up, he never showed this side to anyone but what she didn't understand was what made him burst out like this and that too on Sid whom he considered more than friend; he was his brother to be honest.

She reaches the exit of the building just in time to see the disappearing figure of a car that she knew to be Varun's. But what worried her more was the fact that car was going at an insanely high speed. She was already fearing the consequences, not at all positive about the outcome. Varun was always the one to keep calm and never ever raised his voice; seeing him reacting like this, Alia was sure of the fact that there is something more to this than meets the eyes. It was taking literally everything for her to keep calm and not lose her mind. Keeping calm, she tried to call Varun hoping that he answers her call but she wasn't able to reach him. The two times she dialed she received service voice telling her that he isn't in the coverage area.

Ok, it's all ok, maybe he isn't really driving that rash and maybe his phone isn't receiving signal. It's ok calm down. She tried her best to keep her calm. The only logical thing her mind told her is to call Babu bhaiya his driver. Hoping she gets through to him, she dials his number praying silently that he picks up the call.

Tring....tring...tring.... "Hello!?" She spoke as soon as the dialing sound ended.

"Nameste Alia didi" Babu bhaiya greeted her.

"Nameste bhaiya mujhe bhaut zaruri baat karni hai(I need to ask something important)." she restlessly spoke into the device and mentally thanking god that at least babu bhaiya answered her call.

"Ji khaiye (Yes tell me.)" he replied.

"Bhaiya Varun hai kya udhar? Mujhe uss se kuch zaruri baat karni hai aap please meri baat karwa dijye (Bhai is varun there? I really need to talk to him please can you give him the phone)."

"Mai karva toh deta par didi vo yaha nahi hain(I would have but sister, he isn't here)." he told her.

"Kya matlab vo nahi hain?(What do you mean by he isn't there?)" she screamed, not even waiting for reply she again spoke. "Aap Varun ke saath nahi hain? Aap unke driver hain aapko unke saath hona chaiye(You are supposed to be with him you are his driver)." And by this time she had lost all her calm and cool and she was screaming.

"Didi aap sahi keh rahi hain par...(Mam you are right but...)" she cut him off in middle.

"What? But! Aapko pata bhi hai ki vo kitne gusse mai gaya hai yaha se? Kahan the aap? Kya kar rahe te? Chaabi toh aapke paas hoti hai na gadi ki toh vo gaya kaise? Aapko dekhna toh chaiye banda kiss halat mai hai!(Do you even know how angry was he when he left? Where were you? You have the keys of the vehicle, right? Then how did he got them? You should atleast have seen his state)" Alia said, utterly pissed.