I come up gasping for air as Niall wraps me in a hug. I spit and cough water at his chest.

"Niall, what?"

"Looks like you haven't learned from your mistakes," Harry says holding up my bathing suit top.

"How the hell did I manage this?"

"Well when you hit the water the hook of your top loosened and it slipped right off," Harry explains handing it to Niall.

"I'll never learn," I say shamefully. Niall places it between us and helps me shimmy it between us to cover me. I turn and he fastens it.

"Thanks bud."

"Anytime." I hear a splash and turn my head to see Liam getting out of the pool. I watch him as he slyly makes his way inside.

"Cannonball!" I squeal as Daisy jumps into the pool with a splash. I swim over to her and lift her up out of the water.

"Toss me!" I do as told and toss her a couple feet away from me. She comes up and laughs with a smile on her face. I swim back over towards the edge and lean against it.

"You're fitting in well." I turn my head to see Louis leaning on his elbows as well.

"Yeah, I'm a pretty open person and I fit in well, usually."

"That's good. We're really open and close, real cozy."

"I like it." He gives a small laugh and nods.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet, I was unpacking."

"Well lets go get something!" I laugh and follow him out of the pool. I grab my towel and wrap it around me securely as I follow Louis towards the tables.

I grab a plate and fill it with chips and fruit, an odd combination, and at the end of the table I grab a hotdog and add some ketchup. I follow Louis to a beach chair and sit on the one to his left. I get comfy and start to endulge. I soon finish and wipe my mouth.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a shower, I feel a bit sticky," I tell Louis as he nods. I stand up and throw my plate away. I look around to see the place clearing out.

I make me way inside and into my room. I grab a tank top and a pair of shorts before grabbing my toiletries bag. I make my way into the bathroom and close the door. I turn on the shower and take off my wet suit and hang it over the side of the tub. I open up my bag and put my soaps in the shower. I climb in and do my business. I quickly hop out and put on my pjs brushing through my hair in a haste.

"Ow," I whisper as my leg starts to burn. I look down to see a bloody gash on my calf. I sigh and sit on the toilet lid and pull my knee to my chest. I rummage through my bag trying to find my first aid kit.

"Knock knock." The door opens slowly and Liam smiles. His smile soon fades as he looks at my bloody and bruised leg.

"What happened?" He asks concerned.

"I guess it happened when I flipped into the pool. Might have scraped the board, I don't recall doing it tough."

"Yeah, you lost half your suit, too."

"You saw that?" I question embarrassed.

"Who didn't see it?" I groan and he laughs.

"Don't worry, only a few of us saw."

"Doesn't help much," I tell him and he chuckles. He touches the bruised area and I hiss.

"Sorry," he apologizes.

"It's okay. I have a little first aid kit in my bag, if you could grab that." He nods and searches through my bag before pulling it out.

"I need a wet rag as well." He nods and grabs a rag from under the sink and wets it. I take it and wipe up some of the blood. I take the small bottle of spray on peroxide and use it generously. I bite my lip as Liam squeezes my knee. I then take the rag and wipe up some of the running blood and peroxide. Next I take out the small tube of healing ointment, and apply it while holding my breath.

"You're taking it like a champ," Liam comments and I nod.

"Been through worse."

I then put on a piece of clean gauze. Lastly, I secure the gauze with medical tape. I stand up and my eyes water at the soreness.

"Ouchies."

"Here." Liam holds out his arm and helps me into my room. I hop over and plop into bed.

"See ya later," he tells me.

"Buenos noches." He laughs and I smile. He flips the light off and closes the door softly. I pull my phone out and call my mom.

"Hey honey," she answers softly.

"Oh gosh, I forgot, time difference. I can call you back if you want."

"No darling, it's great to hear from you. How was your day?"

"Good. We had a cookout and I met some people, made some friends. How about you?"

"Pretty good. Went to the grocery, made some cookies for the kids at the center." She yawns causing me to yawn as well.

"Mom, I'm gonna let you go. Get some sleep. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, baby. I love you."

"Love you, too." Before I get the chance to hang up, I'm out like a light.