two week and two day late update because life is difficult and if I'm not working I'm at school and if not at school I'm doing homework before I go to work. Enjoy Xx

I groan as I realize I'm awake once more. I check the time to see the last time I was up was just only a little of an hour ago. I push my covers off of me and wipe the sweat from my forehead. I hate my period, it's the absolute worst. I'm cold, but sweating, I cramp 24/7, and I don't get any sleep. I grab my phone and send my mom another text.

Up again, can't sleep. Not only am I still having nightmares about dad, I'm cramping so bad I can't sleep

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and stand. I open my door quietly and peak out into the hall. I step out and tip toe down the stairs. When I enter the kitchen I turn on the light causing a light scream that makes me jump.

"Jesus, Lou. What are you doing?" He turns around from the counter to reveal him eating a piece of chocolate cake.

"Eating," he says with a mouth full. "What about you? Why are you up?" He asks eyeing my body. It's only then I remember I'm in a crop top and booty shorts. I cover my tummy before I walk over to the medicine cabinet.

"Needing some pain relievers."

"Yeah, I heard about your period." I blush with a groan.

"Has everyone heard about that?" He nods with a shrug and continues eating his cake. I pull out the bottle of pain relievers and down three with a glass of water.

"Want a bite? I know you girls love chocolate when you're menstruating."

"For once in your life, Lou, you are correct." He gasps as my comment and pulls his plate away when I reach for a bite.

"Oh come on," I say. He smiles before sliding it over to me. I pick up the fork and shovel a huge piece into my mouth.

"Damn, fatass, take the whole thing," he says. I laugh at him and he smiles at me.

"Goodnight, Louis."

"Night, feebs. Turn the light out when you go."

"Weirdo." I turn the light off as he requested and leave him in the dark to finish his cake. I make my way up the stairs and crawl back into bed. I tuck my heating pad against my abdomen and get comfortable pulling my sheet up to my shoulder. I pull my pillow under my face more and sigh, finally falling asleep and staying asleep.

When I wake up, I feel loads better. I pull myself out of bed and get dressed in a red and black striped sweater and jeans with white high top converse. I brush my hair and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and fill in my eyebrows quickly. I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulders and hustle into the bathroom. I begin brushing my teeth as Louis knocks on the door.

"Leaving in five," he says looking at me through the mirror. I nod and continue brushing. I spit and rinse and rush down the stairs. I grab a banana from the fruit bowl and run out of the house after hugging Jay. I quickly slide into the passenger seat of Louis' car and buckle up.

"How'd you sleep?" Louis asks as he backs out of the driveway.

"Okay once I was able to fall asleep," I say.

"How about you?"

"Didn't sleep at all."

"Why? Too much sugar from the cake?"

"I guess so."

"What the hell are you lot talking about?" Lottie asks looking up from her phone from the backseat.