Chapter 1

"Pound it!"

Once again, Ladybug and Cat Noir had saved the day from the evil akuma. Cat was really happy about their victory this time. He was always happy when an opportunity came to save the day because he loved spending time with Ladybug and getting away from his house for once. But whenever he had to leave Ladybug to de-transform, he was sad since he knew he wouldn't get to see her until some person got akumitized again. He wished he could spend time with her outside of the fighting and saving the world, but how would that even happen anyway, he wondered. It's not like they could just walk around Paris in their costumes... or could they? An idea suddenly went into Cat Noir's mind as soon as he heard a beeping noise.

"Cat, you're about to de-transform and so am I! Good job today by the way. We better go."

"Wait, Ladybug! Before you go, can I ask you something?"

"Sure! But it's gotta be quick."

"Well, um, I was thinking, my lady, if, um.." Cat Noir's nerves were getting to him, but he knew he had to hurry because of the lack of time. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out together tonight."

"How would we do that, Cat? You know we shouldn't reveal our identities."

"I'm not saying we have to. You could see me tonight in your Ladybug suit and I'll come as my purrfect cat self. Please?"

Ladybug wasn't sure about what to do. It seemed kinda risky. What if people noticed them? What if something happened that would cause her identity to be revealed? However, she knew how much this would mean to Cat, and she thought it would be nice to talk to him outside of fighting too. After all, they were friends.

"Ok. I guess we could. I don't have anything else that I'm doing later."
Cat Noir couldn't contain his happiness. He wrapped his arms around Ladybug as he exclaimed,

"Oh thank you, my lady! Just you wait, you won't regret this! Meet me by the Eiffel Tower at 8!"

And with that, he leaped away. Ladybug couldn't help but smile as she saw him leave.

"Can't wait," she giggled as she ran back home to the bakery.