Chapter 1

Armin's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror and analyzed my still feminine features. I touched the shirt that was covering my white binder. I sighed and walked downstairs. I let a light smile creep onto my face as my grandfather wasn't awake at the moment. I grabbed my bag about to leave so I wouldn't run into my grandpa. He was drunk last night so I didn't want to deal with his horrid hangover. I listened to the pitter patter of my feet as I walked down the sidewalk. I heard all the laughter and disgusting language that came from all around me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump and turn around. I was greeted by emerald eyes and a smile. I sighed and looked at the ravenette behind him. "Hey Eren and Mika." I said, slightly shaken up. They waved toward me.

Mikasa looked behind me and had a face if full disdain. I raised a brow and turned to see one of my upper classmen, Levi. I smiled and waved at him. He walked up to us with his hands in his pockets and an emotionless expression.

"What do you want?" Mikasa said harshly. She glared at him as he stayed quiet and looked at me. I nervously stared back. "I just wanted to walk to school with Arlert. I'm not a bad guy 'Casa." He said with a monotone voice. I looked at him surprised as we don't really talk except when were paired up in class, which is quite rare.

Mikasa scoffed and hugged me motherly-like. "Only this once, Levi." She said protectively. She let me go and set me to go walk with him. Levi began to lead me to the school. It was quiet, not really akward quiet but still akward.

"Oi..." He finally spoke, shocking me. I let out a low 'Hm' in responce. "We never really talk and I want to get to know you." He said which surprised me as I don't have many friends. I nodded, agreeing that we should get to know each other better.

He walked with his hands in his pockets. I brushed my bangs out of my eyes and looked at the Japanese cherry blossoms as they fell. "Hey Arlert?" Levi called. I replied with a simple 'Hm?'. "Does anyone mistake you as a girl?" He asked. I bit my lip thinking of my binder. "A-All the time..." I stuttered. He nodded and kept the silence going. I looked up to see a silhouette of the school.

We got to the school and Levi looked at me and waved. "Cya in 4th period Arlert." He said as he walked in the opposite direction of me. I sighed and walked to my locker. I put in the code '3/7/16'. I took off the lock and grabbed my jacket that had angel wings on the back. I grabbed my textbook and began to walk to History.

I was the first one in class, as per usual. I sat in my seat in the back and rested my chin on my hand. I started thinking of how everything was going. Mikasa is going to a different country and Eren, I don't know. Most of my life I've only known Mikasa and Eren. I cant really function without them. I would need someone that can replace them. I doubt I'll find that though.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud clash that made me jump. I look up to see Eren. I kept a still face but eased after a bit. "Eren?..." I called in a questioning tone. He sat down and tapped his fingers on the desk angrily. "You know what makes me angry?" He asked. I let out a low 'hm?'. He growled and opened his mouth and continued to speak. "That everyone thinks Its wrong to be gay. Its stupid. If you like a guy you get beat up and called a faggot. They don't even think about how special people who are gay are. They have bigger heart's and can accept a lot." He ranted. I nodded and looked at his angry expression. He turned to me and squinted his eyes. I looked around nervously. "Hey Armin..." He said in a questioning tone. I nodded in a way of saying yes. "You never told me your sexuality. You already know I'm bisexual." He slightly hissed. I bit my lip and sighed. "I'm gay." I said quietly.

Eren already knows my gender and he dosent mind. He supports me. He knows when I say gay I mean I like men. "Alright." He said with a smile. I sighed and looked through my notebook and found a page so I began sketching. I sketched out a wolf with some dark matter around it. In the corner of my eye I saw Eren looming over me to see what I was drawing. "May I help you?" I asked. He nudged me and made me look up.

I looked up to see Levi looming over me. All the color left my face as he stared at me. "My teacher isn't here so I was sent here with Erwin." He said in a monotone voice. Erwin Smith was another upperclass man in my 4th period. He was rather rude toward me but I usually brush it off.

Levi and Erwin took the two seats in front of us. Levi watched me sketch the vines and detail the wolfs fur. Erwin and Eren glared at each other. I'm not sure why though. "Why are we sitting with faggots again?" Erwin asked Levi. Levi glared at him and elbowed him in the side. "Stop calling them faggots. Also I sat here because Arlert is my friend." Levi scolded. Erwin glared at me and scoffed. I continued to sketch as Levi watched and Erwin glared. Eren just played with my hair which was normal actually. I pushed my glasses up the brim of my nose and sighed.

"Hey are you two like boyfriends or somthing?" Erwin said pointing at me and Eren. Levi was shocked at first and then glared at Eren as I wasn't responding. "No were not." I said calmly. Levi called down and continued to look at me. Erwin groaned and actually started talking to Eren. I heard my name thrown around a bit but I didn't think much of it. I finished my sketch and signed it. "Looks great." Levi complimented. I smiled and thanked him and noticed that he had a slight blush on his face. The bell rang and me, Levi and Erwin were going to 4th period but before we got there Erwin pulled me aside and told Levi to go ahead. Levi was hesitant but went ahead as he was commanded.

----

Ah, My lovelies that was chapter one. I hope you liked that chapter it's only a first chapter but I just hope it's not too crappy. If you can, can you please comment and vote. It helps a lot. Thanks dearies. <3 ~Armin_The_Kawaii