Chapter 3

Armin's P.O.V

I gulped as Eren didn't ask for huge favors much. "Y-Yeah..." I stuttered nervously. Eren looked over his shoulder and pulled me close. "I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend so I can get Levi's attention." Eren explained. I mentally yelled in rage. "No." I said a bit harshly. Eren shook me slightly and pouted. "Armin, please I really like him." He whispered. I took a moment to think and realized that it could be a way to get Levi for myself. I sighed and glared at him a bit. "Fine." I said as if I didn't care, which I did. Eren hugged me tightly and thanked me. I fixed my hair and looked over to Eren who had his hand out. I hesitantly took it as he led me down the halls.

After a bit of walking I spotted Levi at the wall of a hall and he raised his hand but saw mine was tangled with Eren's and had a look of jealousy in his eyes. This is when guilt had struck me like a bow and arrow. I looked away guiltily and nipped at my lip. Eren was rambling on about a book I think it was. I slightly wasn't listening as I was drowning in a figment of my imagination.

*{ In Armin's mind }*

My legs felt weak as I stood under a cherry tree. The pink leaves fell around me and I felt hot tears burning my cheeks. I fell down onto my knees at a blurry vision in the distance. All I saw was a dirty smirk and eyes being covered by ash brown hair. The figure walked closer to me and I listened to the leaves crumbling under the figures feet. I backed away up to the trunk. I looked side to side to look for a way that I could escape.

But there wasn't.

I looked back at the figure and tears poured out more rapidly. The figure loomed over me with its pale hand covering my mouth, muffeling my painful wails. "Why were you running, Kitten?" The figure cooed, it's voice sounding odly familiar. It reavealed its two colored eyes making me realize that the figure was Eren . An evil smirk grew bigger as I noticed a bloody body laying next to me.

I-It was Levi.

I let out a scream that sounded like bloody murder. Eren cackled and kicked the body aside. "He would only get between US, Kitten." He said in a rather frightening manner. I kicked over and over again but it was no use. Levi was DEAD and I was next...

I saw Eren pick up the corpse and stroke it's pale with a mix of red cheeks and placed a disgusting kiss on his lips which made me deal queasy just watching him do it.

I heard a faint snap.

*{ Out Of Armin's Head}*

My heart jumped and I saw the same pale hand snapping in front of my face.I let go of Eren's other hand and I felt him jump. He tried to grab it again but I didn't allow it. He growled and made me look at him roughly. "Stop making a scene!" He yelled catching people's attention even Levi. I struggled for words and stood there in shock. "You always do this! You know what?! Fuck you and fuck this!" Eren yelled loudly before slapping me. (A/N: Oops I hate Eremin.) Hot tears flooded my eyes as I backed away. I slowly began to cry. Levi walked over and Eren held a smile and excitement in his eyes. Levi glared at Eren and hugged me. Eren growled at me and clutched his fists as I cried into Levi's chest. I sniffed and slightly calmed down hearing Levi's rapid heartbeat. "Your heart is beating fast." I whispered. He jumped slightly and ran his fingers through my hair. "It just scared me...to see you cry." He admitted. I blushed deeply and smiled sofly. Levi let me go and stared into my eyes. "Bye" He said in a monotone voice before leaving.

I stood there shaking remebering the terrible dream or thought. Eren stood before me in pure rage. I almost jumped out of the way and started walking away from him. I heard a mighty roar escape his lips. I started walking faster in panic and I could hear my vigorous shuffles as I left the building.

The outside was much more calm. The only think I could hear was the wind rushing beside me and the faint sound of children giggling. The cements gray color was turning darker because of each step people made on it. The birds sang to eachother in harmony making it seem so sweet. Even though little things can be great you never know the next war your going to have to fight.

I propped my headphones in my ears and listened to some soft depressing original music. I hummed softly with the tune not wanting to let anyone know the lyrics. The lyrics pattered around my mind smoothly. The way the music spoke to me was amazing. It made me feel tingles and small bits of relif from the real world's stress. Those bits and peices melt away. I was listening to "Dark Enough" on YouTube. (Author-Chan: You should listen to it :D) It was slightly triggering but soothing. It was kind of hard to explain. Its just makes me melt inside. The words mean something like if it just tickled my lips causing me to smile and sing even if I don't feel well. I just like the feeling of being SAFE.

---

Author-Chan: Oops I did a filler chapter. OOPS.