Chapter 1: After A Long Day At Work

This may trigger some people so read at your own risk or whatever.

Don't let wattpad delete my stories ;-; please-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

dave strider was late home from work. not just late, dave was fucking late late, probably only adding to his partners concerns that he wasnt answering his phone. It was three in the morning when dave finally got home, later than his usual ten or eleven at night, depending at what time he was booked and how many people booked him. the blonde shuffled inside tiredly, rubbing his eyes under his shades as he relocked the door and threw his keys in the keycup, kicking off his hastily put on shoes.

Usually he'd have enough time at work to change into some normal street clothes; but not today.

Today dave was all dressed in his getup of thick red collar, dark black lipstick and black and red obviously tight shorts all under loose jeans that slipped at the hips and a too big jacket hed taken from his datemate.

John has been calling dave for the paast few hours. "damnit, dave. where are you..." john set his phone aside and curled up into his blanket on the couch.

By the time dave got home, john was asleep holding his phone close to his face hoping he would call him back.

Dave yawned and looked over at the couch at John, raising an eyebrow. he had texted his boyfriend earlier saying he had to close up, which he didnt know would take that fucking long after everyones shifted ended, he was too fucking tired to even get changed so he suffered the consequence of people staring at him like he was some of kinky bitch walking home after a booty call. anyway, he checked his own phone, letting out an "oh" as he saw he didnt even send it.

He let out a sigh before walkin over to John, plucking his phone out of his hands and his glasses off his face before gently tryibg to shake him awake. "babe?"

John had slowly woken up due to the fact it was 3:15. he rubbed his eyes. "dave...?" he sat up a little, "dave where were you?"

He knew dave had to close upbut he didnt expect this early in the morning. john opened his arms for a hug from dave after a huge stretch. "welcome back i guess"

"Yeah, its me. i was walkin home, closing up too longer than i expected and i fought a guy." dave hugged john back before trying to pull the taller of the two off the couch. "cmon babe, get up, i can hear the bed calling my name."

John stretched a little bit more before grabbing his glasses and phone. "lead the way... i cant see shit right now." he stood up and took daves hand in his.

Dave nodded and pulled john towards their bedroom, letting go of his hand to get dressed. he unzipped the jacket and undid the collar, dropping those both on the floor. "how did you manage to make yourself as blind as a bat where if you really wanted to you could use ecolocation,"