Chapter 2

"Kelly" I feel someone punch my shoulder.

"Wha?" I open my eyes and looked out side

"We're here." Shawn stops at a house.

"Is this the house we are living in?" I ask yawning

"For now until we go back to Canada." Shawn unbuckled and turned off the car.

I unbuckle and look out the window I hear my stomach growl and I look at Shawn

"In hungry." I listen to my stomach growl.

"Here. Go to the store, then stop at McDonalds, and if you want stop at Starbucks. Like I promised." Shawn smiles and hands me his wallet and his keys to his car.

"Shawn I'll use my own money." I shove his wallet back to him.

"No take it Kelly." He shoves it back to me and rushes out of the car before I can give it back to him.

I groan and got out the car to help Shawn with the bags. Shawn gave me a quick tour of the house. I have my own bathroom and bedroom upstairs along with my own music room with a guitar, drums, and a piano in it.

"Shawn do you have your own too?" I ask looking around amazed.

"I do" Shawn laughs. "Okay So you can go get food and everything while I put clothes away and bathroom stuff."

It's amazing how Shawn knows everything. I gave Aaliyah my room when Aaliyah was 10, and I moved into Shawn's room. That means we shared a bathroom too. He didn't touch my stuff and I didn't touch his, but he knew where everything was that was mine. How I like my clothes and my shampoo ect. Also since I was in his room he taught me everything I know now. How to play the guitar help me discover my singing. I took lessons for drums and piano but Shawn and I will also jam out in our room together.

"Okay." I nod and walk towards the door.

"You know what I want from McDonalds?!" Shawn yells.

"Yup!" I laugh

I go to Starbucks first since I was craving it badly! I ordered a Cotton candy and started walking towards the door. That's until I ran into someone causing the person spilling her drink everywhere on the floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I cover my mouth.

The person looks up at me. She was a girl. The girl had Brown hair and beautiful Brown eyes. She was a little but taller then me and she had a great tan. She smiled at me with her white teeth.

"Don't worry about!" She chuckles.

"Let me buy you another one!" I felt so bad.

"No no its fine" She shakes her head.

"To bad" I laugh and grab her arm and dragged her back in line.

I ordered her stabucks and gave it to her.

"I'll pay you back" she takes a sip of her drink

"Oh don't worry about it my brother is rich." Maybe I shouldn't of said that but I was proud to be Shawn's sister.

"Who's your brother?" She asks.

"Shawn Mendes." I smile

"So your Aaliyah Mendes" she gasps.

"Kelly Mendes" I burst out into laughter.

"Next guess."

"What's your name?" I don't remember if she told me

"Vicky. Well that's my nickname. Vicky Summers." Vicky takes a sip of her drink again.

"That's a pretty name." I take a drink of mine as well.

"I heard Shawn was gonna record here in New Jersey! I guess that's true!" Vicky squeals

"Yeah I help him. I play the guitar with him sometimes I sing with him or video him." I smile slightly. "Do you have siblings?"

"Oh no!" She says in a hurry. "Hey here's my number call me if you want to hang out or something." She takes a pin out of Her purse and grabs my hand.

She writes her number neatly on my hand before standing up.

"Bye Vicky!" I wave to her as she walks out the door.

She waves back before getting in her car.

After Starbucks I grab McDonalds and went to the store. I walk inside the house and yelled.

"Shawn I'm home!" I throw the keys on the table.

"Here let me help you." Shawn comes around the corner and takes some of the bags out of my hands

And when I mean bags I ment the McDonalds ones.

"Wow thanks Shawn." I roll my eyes.

"Your welcome." Shawn chuckles "what took you so long?" Shawn took out our food from the bag.

"I met a girl. Her name is Vicky." I showed him the number on my hand.

"Nice. Friend on the first day." Shawn takes a bite of a burger.

"That's mine!" I scream.

"Oops.." Shawn looks at the burger and gulps.

He knows not to eat my food.

Shawn drops the burger on the table and runs around the house

"Shawn!" I run After him.

Once I caught up to him I jumped on his back tackling him. But of course since Shawn is stronger then me he flips is over so he is pinning me down. He starts tickling my sides

"Sh-Shawn!" I laugh uncontrollably.

"Say your sorry for tackling me!" He continues tickling me.

"SORRY!" I had tears in my eyes.

He stops tickling my and helps me up. "You know I'm stronger Sister." Shawn smiles proudly.

"Whatever go eat." I roll my eyes.

This is gonna be a good summer!