Welcome

We walk through the side street walk way. We conversation each other about unimportant things, speaking in tagalog and english or what they call that taglish.

We reach the Big Hit High School. Chaeyoung went ahead leaving me behind wordlessly. I did say anything, it was my nature not a social person. Anti social girl.

As I walk in the white walk way, many students stare at her somebody new. She ignore the stares and continue her walk. Maybe she is beautiful. Hahaha.

A group of seven guys wearing in black clothes, presenting as a bad guys in one gang. They're intimidating. They were leaning against the wall beside the entrance gate and they are staring her.

She reach the door then open widely. Students were swarming over the lockers, chattering and socializing with other students. She walk to her locker and grab her time schedule.

"History..." She groan after reading her first class subject. She strap her time schedule on her black converse bag then walk up the stairs where her classroom subject was in the fourth floor and it was pretty far to walk her first class subject.

When she reach the fourth floor, she relax a bit just the bell rang. She heard the bell ring through the hallways through the corridors. It's wad loud to broke down your ears. She pace her walk in the top speedore like she was running man. The students who were frantically going to their respective classroom subject when they were almost stumble thier feet when they feel strong wind gust almost it was from someone. They caught the long shiny thick black hair disappeared in their sight. They were confuse and let it slide then walk to their classroom subject.

Joygene reach her classroom subject. History class. She open the sliding door slowly with a creaking more like she was in the horror movie when someone or something open the door. Hahaha! Joke!

The teacher look at the sliding door when she saw a black hair girl then she smile.

"You must be Shin Taejoon, right?" Taejoon or Joygene Mae nod then enter the History clasa. Standing in front of the chattering students in the high noise level, it was irritable to Joygene's ears. It was not one of her dislikes. The noise level is rising.

"Okay class!" The teacher beam excitedly causing the students with the inappropriate dress code looking the new girl in front of them.

"Students, this is our transfere students from the Philippines. She will joining us." The the teacher look at her and smile. "Please introduce your name and say something." Joygene nod before looking in front of everyone with a bored face.

Then Joygene smirk.

'Want to show who's sassy I am?' She mused on her mind.

"I'm Shin Taejoon. People call me Joygene Mae..." I pause. The teacher is gonna say something I don't know but I cut her of. I lift my middle finger, everybody gasp at my action.

"So don't give me a shit."