Hey there

Taejoon walk towards her locker, shoving inside her things and grab her form before closing the locker.

When she close the locker, somebody slams themselves against the locker next to her. She breathe hitched when she turn around facing the familiar guy earlier who was staring at her for a whloe time she git inside the history class.

He but his lip sexily at her trying to fall in his devil charm. She give him a disgust look but he ignore her. "I have never seen a pretty like you before..." He said sexily, eyeing you up and down, head to toe.

"Huh... I thought you seen many pretty girls nude in your bed." She said in sarcasm. She knew that guy wants just like the other bad boys. She wouldn't let it fall that boy.

'Way to go Taejoon, you make your day bad impression.' She thought then the guy smirk evily.

'She's tough huh... Let's see your tough would make last.' He curling her straight black hair while he thought. "What's your name, babe?" He ask, taking the smallest step towards her. She cring when he said her a pet name. "Taejoon..." She state her name. "Taejoon..." he repeat then he smile in a creepy way. "That's pretty..." He said coming closer to her.

Due to his actions, she back away from his uncomfortable his presence but leaving a lust gaze on her.

Then she see that guy from the entrance gate earlier which is one of the seven guys, she assume he's the oldest.
The guy who was talk to her is looking at the guy. Then she take a chance to escape before the two take notice.

She ran.

She ran further from the two guys when she spot the two familiar girls walking by little ahead from her. Then she pace up a bit to catch them.

"Hey!" She called that two familiar girls, they stop and turn their head to her direction. It was Chaeyoung and Hyujoon. She stop when she reach them and pant lightly due to her running from the two bad boys.

"Hey Taejoon, this is my friend---" Taejoon cut Chaeyoung's sentence. "I know her... she is in my History classmate." She said then stood up straight. Chaeyoung was nodding ang Hyujoon is confuse looking that two.

"Wait, you know her?" She ask both of them. Taejoon nod and told her thier kind of relationship and everything except the privacy.

When Hyujoon thought back when Taejoon is running.

"Taejoon-ssi, why are you running earlier?" She ask her.

"Some bad boy who is in the History class earlier was flirting me." Taejoon answer and Chaeyoung look at her.

"You mean one of the BTS member approach you?"