Who Are They

"You mean one of the BTS member approach you?" Chaeyoung ask her, curious creep on her.

"I thought..." She said hesitantly.

"What did he to you?" She continue ask her.

"He approach me and ask my name before that I said something bad impression." She tell them, then Hannah was full of horror expression and Chaeyoung was silence for a while.

"You shouldn't said something bad, Taejoon-ssi." Hyujoon said scaredly.

"Why? He shouldn't flirt me in first place with that." She said then Hyujoon cover her mouth, widening her eyes. Chaeyoung take step forward.

"You shouldn't do that---"

"Then tell me! I'm tired of it!" She said, raising her voice that could shut Chaeyoung and Hyujoon back away. Chaeyoung started explain her.

"BTS are the notorious gang in this Seoul. They contain seven members we saw at the entrance gate earlier, everyone afraid at that gang. There'a a maknae Jungkook, Taehyung or V, Jimin, Hoseok or J-Hope, Yoongi or Suga, Soekjin or Jin and thier leader Namjoon or Rap Monster." Chaeyoung said calmly and Joygene calm down when she heard it.

"Can you tell me who approach you?" Chaeyoung ask her hoping that not the worst guy she ever meet.

"He's wearing a sunglass and he is a dork." She said.

Chaeyoung's face creeping on her face when she knew that guy and Taejoon notice her expression that couldn't see her in her life.

She's in danger.

"You meet the worst Shin Taejoon." Chaeyoung said in serious tone when she call her complete name and her face slowly in the horrifyingly face.

"You shouldn't do that from Rap Monster. "