Stare

"Ohhhh~"

Everyone in this classroom whooing and amused my introduction. Boys were grinning and snicker while the girls stare at me unamused. I scoff then sit next to the black hair girl with bangs and cute face.When I sit down, she turn her head on my direction and smile happily.

"Hi! I'm Shin Hyunjoon. Everybody call me Hannah Jean. Nice to meet you Joygene Mae." She said happily not enough to hear the teacher's discussion on her hyper voice.

"Nice to meet you Hannah Jean hope we can be friends." I smile and extend my hand to her for hand shake but Hannah pull me into big hug.

"You my friend from now on and your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. Right?" She said on my ear before pulling away, she smile hopefully. Such a hopefull girl.

"Yeah." I don't say anything then we listen to the teacher's discussion. Some of my classmates didn't listen to the teacher, they doodling thier back of the note book. Maybe they doodle thier name's crush. What the heck?

I look at Hannah Jean, she was taking down her notes and she was focus and listen to the teacher what she is saying.

I listen to the teacher's discussion. It was all about the continents. No worries about that I know that.

While I was listening, my back was feeling uncomfortable. My hairs on my nape were standing in coldness and fear. I rub my nape but it never went away. It was starting to worry myself.

I look behind.

Someone stare at me. Not far away from me. He was wearing leather jacket and his black sunglasses. Is he idiot? Why he is wearing sunglasses inside the room?

I look away from him. I stare at the black board, boredom. I knew that under his sunglasses was staring at me, hawking me like a prey waiting the death on it.

Wait.

He was the one of the seven guys at the entrance gate. Maybe he is the leader, judge by his looks, I think he is smart and a muscular person.

What did I say that.
But hey, since I enrol here in thiz school. I know something might happen here in this school when once I'm going to enroll here. But it's too late, if somethin eill happen to me. I'll protect myself.

Remember, I was training in martial arts and I won the tournament. Sorry I have not tell you sooner. Mianhe.

I look back at the sunglass guy.

He was still staring at me amd my heart stop.

He was grinning like psycho killer man. Next to his seat was one of the seven guys with that sunglass man. He was wearing a bandanna and he look at his leader then follow his gaze at me.

Before I was gonna make a contact with the bandanna guy, I turn my direction to the teacher who was staring at me.

"Yes miss?" I said to the teacher, she was holding the book in her right and her left hand holding a chalk.

"Since you the tranferee student, would you answer what is the square miles of the world and each continents?" She question me, I look everyone in this classroom staring at me for how much long time they were staring at me. Especially Hannah Jean was thumbs up saying 'you can do this'. With a hopefully smile, I smile back.

"The total of the world is 197 000 000. To dived it, Asya total kilometer of 44 362 815. Africa total kilometer of 24 250 170. North America total kilometer of 24 250. South America total kilometer of 17 806 250. Antarctica total kilometer of 14 245 000. Europe total kilometer of 10 506 630 and Australia or Oceania total kilometer of 7 682 300." I answered with full of confidence thdn I sit down.

Everyone in this classroom drop thier jaw also the teacher dropping the chalk cut in the half. The worst is Hannah Jeanhad a ling drop fzce like the horse.

Then the bell rang.