Chapter 1.4

"Bucky! I'm so glad you finally join us," Steve said, coming over to him a hug "How's it going? Are you likin' the party?"

He nodded. "Very much so. Love the theme. All black like a funeral"

Steve slapped him on the back. "Stop with such nonsense." He chuckled. "You talk to proper. Loosen up, don't be so stiff." Steve shoved a beer in front of Bucky's face. "Here, drink it. You need it more than anyone in this room."

Bucky smiled and reluctantly took the bottle and started to drink. "Where is Cora?"

Steve raised his eyebrows before replying, "Jamie has arrived. So she's picking him up."

Bucky sneered lightly, "yeah? A man supposed to pick up a lady, not the other way round."

Steve raised another eyebrow looking at Bucky with humour, "you okay Buck? If I don't know anything better, I would think you are jealous"

Bucky dropped the beer and said, "What- what? Jealous?" The words were heavy when coming from his mouth. "No! Cora is a fine lady and she deserves a soulmate that can treat her better,"

"Like you?!" Steve chimes in. Bucky hissed and slapped the back of Steve's head.

"I didn't know you're that violent Bucky." Cora sweet voice rang out making them froze.

"Steve was being an asshole. So I'm putting this punk to his place." He explained raising his hands.

Cora smiles and shakes her head before remembering Jamie. "Jamie this is James. James this Jamie." James rises up his hands to shake but puts it down quickly when he sees Bucky glaring at his hands.

Jamie quickly turns around and asks Cora for a dance when a slow song starts to play at the background. Bucky was glaring at the Jamie hands near Cora waist.

"So, not jealous?" Forgetting that Steve was still standing beside him.

"Steve I don't know what is going on with me?! Help me understand. This is so wrong. the last time I felt like this, I was with Romanoff." Bucky answered in distress. Steve looks at his bestfriend in sadness.

"You have feelings for her. She treats you well. She is there whenever you need something. She is just an amazing person. Selfless and I will kill anyone who hurts her." Steve answered. "You're jealous because you want to be Jamie. He gets to hold her, makes her laugh and most importantly, he gets the love from her."

Bucky stares at the couple slow dancing under the moonlight. 

======

Don't forget to comment what you think and vote!

let me know what you guys think.

this chapter is unedited. 
so if there's any mistake, please let me know. probably all of them but shh.

By the way, thank you so much for adding my story to your reading list. i love all you.

 i love all you