31:what was lost is now found

Me and Zach sigh wearing suits I could only describe as ninja suits.

"This is stupid." Zach complained

"It's what trainees where just put on the face cloth, here come this way" red says as we enter a alley there is no one around but a feeling of eyes present lingered.

After opening the door we walked through a dark hall and past a curtain my eyes widened as I saw the Ruby red walls that lined with gold it looked a bit familiar but at the same time like nothing I had seen,the long hallway had a black door at the end with the words lower level A meaning this must be built into the ground below.

"Okay his room is this way that's where you were, past that is the lab I can get is in but the walls are made of class so we will need to hurry your lucky I used to be dr.brookes helper." Red says as we follow him down another hall that intersected

I noticed a cracked door and paused making Zach and Red pause.

"That's his room gabby is staying there I think she must have left it open." He reached to close it but I grabbed his wrist and pressed the door open my eyes focusing on chains hanging from the wall.

"Jesus what the hell is that in his room for?!" Zach says before noticing my fixation on them. "He better not have..." he says glaring at the chains.

A image of me in a leotard with my arms shackled appears and my eyes shut tight.

".....seems he did." Red says with a sigh "c'mon we will know it all once we get to the lab we need to pass the training temple no one should be there so we are good for now but better hurry its only about an hour before the trainer comes to set everything up.

I take a breath and kid and we dash down the hall leaving the chains behind us fast. We make it to a lab with glass walls and machines placed here and there red runs over to one and start it up.

"Take off the face cloth and place these suctions on your temples. Zach bring over a chair she will need to sit the patient bed is put up." Me and Zach listen as Red switches another switch and turns to the computer.

As I sit Zach smiles at me.

"Soon you will remember...." he says kissing mu forehead.

"Ok I have it set to reverse the previous memory blocker but you will pass out Zach can carry you and if there is any trouble I will fight." Red smiles almost like a loyal knight willing to protect it's castle. "Okay its ready its gonna hurt." With that said I felt a horrible pain and within seconds fainted.

~~~Zach~~~

Almost immediately after it starts Alice passed out I looked at her concerned but tell myself it is fine.

"How long will this take?" I ask looking towards the glass walls looking into the ruby hall.

"Not long its almost done this baby works quick 2 more minutes tops." Red says preparing for the shut down.

"Okay good." I notice a shadow moving from far down the hall. "I see movement."

"Almost done." Red replies

The shadow slowly starts moving closer heading this way.

"How much longer?" I ask right after I hear the machine turn off.

"Done! grab her let's go." Red says

"Can we hide anywhere or are we running?" I ask lifting Alice's body