chapter 1

(this is Natalie in the photo)

Today I'm moving to New Jersey my parents moved because of their jobs.
I understood that but I loved living in New York it was fun especially my amazing friends that I made oh and btw my name is Natalie I'm 16. Anyways I guess there was a reason for me to move maybe for a fresh start ? A boy ? Who knows we'll see.

My parents already enrolled me into a school that was 10 min away it was a good school. I just hope it has good teachers my last teachers at my old school didn't even teach and I'm in 11th grade I need to focus.
I really want to be a teacher so I'm trying my best at school.

My parents and I started driving to New Jersey I plugged in my headphones and jammed out to drake songs as I was browsing on social media.

As we were nearly there I saw a guy walking along a pathway he was gorgeous !! He had brown hair with blonde highlights, hazel eyes I admired every feature of him.

As I was looking at him he looked at me
I crouched down "shit way to go Natalie" I said to myself.
I went to look back up he wasn't there great now he thinks I'm a total creep.

Grayson's pov
Today was such a beautiful day so I decided to go for a walk to the beach since Ethan was sleeping as always smh. I put on a tank top, shorts, vans and I just left my hair as it was.

I headed out and starting walking towards the beach as I was walking I could sense someone was watching me. I looked behind me no one was there then I looked at the road and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen she had long light brown hair, sparkly blue eyes just everything was gorgeous.

I froze she was so beautiful that I didn't know that I was staring at her like a total perv she crouched down.
Oh god I creeped her out omg I ran back home so she didn't see me after I scared her.

--------------------------
Hey guys this is my first book on wattpad I've always wanted to write one but never had a chance too so here I am doing it I hope u enjoy this story 💞