Boys look better with glasses TamakiXKyoya

Chapter one

One love

Tamaki and Kyoya. They have been the best of friends since middle school. That's when Tamaki moved to japan. Yes, it was a little unsettling at first. Kyoya didn't even care for him at first. He had to study and study. To surprises his brothers. He was the youngest of his family and wanted to surpass all his brothers. Then there was tamaki. He was so annoying. So childish. After a few weeks the two of them started to become friends. Then tamaki had an idea to start a host club.

Once in high school and becoming second years. Tamaki's dream can true! His host club was finally going to happen. During the month of their school and host club starting. They got a new club member. Haruhi fujoka. He had stumbled in and broken a vase. It was worth about 8,000,000 yen. So he was working to pay it off.

Tamaki was happy to have him working for them. Because secretly. Haruhi was girl. She was their princess in this club of princes. Kyoya on the other hand wasn't to thrilled. Tamaki was really falling for her! Kyoya hid his emotions very well. On the inside though. He was jealous. Tamaki was spending his time with her now.

Kyoya was in the shadows. Nobody cared about him. That was his image after all. The cool type. He still couldn't help feeling some emotions. During the years he's know he started falling for him. One fall day the blonde hair boy runs down the empty hallway. He spotted the black hair boy and smiles.

"KYOYA!!!!!"

The boys screams and Kyoya turns around. Before being hugged.

"I've been looking for you all day! Why didn't you walk to class with me!"

Tamaki says whining like a child

"I'm sorry. I was busy."

The other boy says and moves up his glasses. Not really caring about classes right now. He was to smart for them anyway

Tamaki made a puppy face and pouts.

"You are so mean..."

Kyoya rolls his eyes with a sigh. He couldn't believe tamaki cared about him that much.

"I'm sorry maybe next time..."

"no!!!! Now!!!" He hugs him and cuddles his chest

"Please! Lets play right now!"

Kyoya blushes slightly at the boy cuddling him

What should he do?

He's whining and cuddling me!

"Okay...lets go out today..."

Tamaki smiles and takes Kyoya hand. Dragging him out of the school.

Kyoya was going on a date

With tamaki

This was so embarrassing that he really wanted to do this.

This was going to be very intreating.