Boys look better without glasses

Chapter 2

Please give me a chance

It has been one week exactly since that day. Yes the date. After that Kyoya went back to normal routine. Acting like it didn't happen. But tamaki. That's a whole other story.

Voice message one:

"Hey Kyoya it's Tamaki! I would love to meet you again! Call me back!"

Voice message two:

"Kyoya it's Tamaki again! Call me back we need to talk!"

The messages went like this. Over and over again. At one point Kyoya almost broke his phone. Tamaki had called about 100 times! Why was that idiot bothering him so much? It was just a date. Nothing else. Kyoya had no clue what to do. School was going to be hell.

The new semester had started and everyone was excited. Except Kyoya. Who had found himself in the limo of Tamaki Souh. The prince did not look happy at all. It was pretty awkward because Kyoya was ignoring him all through break.

"Kyoya."

Tamaki says trying to break the silents.

"Do you hate me or something. You didn't talk to me at all this break."

The prince says quietly and glances at the other boy. Waiting. Hoping for a responds. Kyoya sighs to himself and looks at Tamaki.

" I don't hate you. I was just busy. Now why were you so eager to talk with me."

Kyoya says with no emotion on his face. This was stupid. But he wanted to hear his reasons. Tamaki shifted in his seat a little. Kyoya could tell he was nervous about it.

"Well I...about our date."

This made the blonde boy blush. Kyoya watches him still.

"Can we have another! Kyoya that was really fun! And I want to do it again!"

The boy exclaims and Kyoya chuckles at him. This was so funny. Another date? Was he serious?

"You want another one. Come on Tama-"

He was cut off by the boy. He had his lips pressed against his. Tears going down his face. Kyoya eyes widen as he pulls away

"Kyoya. I think...I love you! I don't want a rejection from you! You are my best friend I know! But I don't care!"

The car stops in front of the school. Kyoya tired getting out quickly but Tamaki took his hand.

"What's your answer! I need to now! Please!"

Was he actually begging? What kind of man does that. Kyoya had no clue what to say. Yes tamaki was his friend. He did like it when they kissed. Kyoya pulls his hand away.

"I don't want to go on one. Are you crazy. I'm a man and you are to. Why do you think I would love you or you would love me."

He says and walks away. Leaving the Souh boy behind.

'Just don't look at him.'

Tamaki got out slowly from his car with tears going down his face.

'Just don't look at him'.

Kyoya repeated to himself. Walking a little bit slower.

"I-I love you."

Tamaki stutters loud enough for Kyoya to hear. Right then and there. The raven hair boy smile slightly. Whispering the words

"I love you to my prince."

This was going to get interesting.