The Forgotten Base And An Observer

"Han, there'll be no supplies or computers left! Either we took them or the Empire did! We'll be frozen solid within hours!"
"We'll figure something out. Chewie, any signs of life?"
The wookiee replied with a grunt.
"Good, we should have this place to ourselves then. After you, my lady." He said, bowing sarcastically low to Leia, who just glared, but smiled regally, anyway. "Wait! Han! Something's not right. We aren't as alone as we think." Luke came after them. "Something's watching. Something knows we're here and why we are. I don't feel right."
"Shh! Walk naturally! Slowly, slowly..."
Han hissed at Luke, "Walk on, and Leia, whatever you do, do not look up at the observation balcony... NOW!" Both Han and Chewie fired repeatedly at the balcony, blowing the storm trooper stationed there to pieces. "QUICK! Chewie come with me, Luke, take Leia and the supplies to the main control center! Lock yourselves in and shut all escape routes from the balcony! GO!" Luke and Leia ran down the familiar route, piled high with generations of avalanches and Han and Chewbacca raced in the opposite direction towards the lone trooper. Han soon reached the balcony and found the dead trooper. He appeared to have been stationed alone and had been halfway through sending a comm message to his leader. Han deleted the message and Chewie pushed the body into a cupboard and threw the comm into the snow outside. "We found him. He had been halfway through a message when we found him, but it wasn't sent. That was a near miss." Han reported to Luke and Leia, " We'd best be careful from now on."