The saver

Prologue

I sat under a tree that casted a nice shade over me as I drew my father's pokemon. I heard russling in the bush infront of me. "oomph!" i said with wind pushing out of my chest by a mostly light blue pokemon held on to dear life on to my shirt.it was all shooking up it was breathing really hard. so u wrapped my arms around the adorable look animal as it cryed on my shirt soaking in the tears " GIVE ME THAT CELEBI LITTLE GIRL NOW OR I'LL SHOOT YOU RIGHT HERE !!!!!!!!!!" The mysterious older, nasty smelling man spat these word at me.  I simply told the man" sorry sir ... I can't ... you will hurt it"  as I softly tighten into a warm hug to the pokemon."give me that pokemon or I'll kill you" he pulled a gun out at me aiming for my forehead. I have to remain calm .... W-wait is that loaded?! "Bee, bee" the pokemon yelped in fright . my heart pound I could see it as if it just happened.  I gathered up all if my courage and grabbed a rock. I threw rock at 20 Mph at his stomach, and sprinted for my and my new pokemon's life. "bee,beeeeee" moaned my new friend painfully.  "don't worry Reona I get you to my home so you can't feel better."i calm said trying not to stutter as I ran running out of stamina I got to my house"Mother mother this pokemon is hurt! " I yelled out in sad way I could her pain and yet she was still in tears. my mother was surprised and angered that I as a female held and carried a pokemon home .........

*************************************

Short chapter I know