The run away

"Thunder Attack!" I yelled commanding my father's best pal Pikachu do the attack. " good Keiko"  my tall father said"  your training and learning how to take care of a pokemon,  and how to take control over a bad behaving pokemon is very very good but not good enough." he patted me on the head. I smiled with happiness.

Later that Month

I sat under a tree that casted a nice shade over me as I drew my father's pokemon napping. I heard russling in the bush in front of me. "oomph!" i said with wind pushing out of my chest by a mostly light blue pokemon held on to dear life on to my shirt. it was all shooking up it was breathing really hard. so u wrapped my arms around the adorable look animal as it cryed on my shirt soaking in the tears " GIVE ME THAT CELEBI LITTLE GIRL NOW OR I'LL SHOOT YOU RIGHT HERE !!!!!!!!!!" The mysterious older, nasty smelling man spat these word at me.  Pikachu woke up bound ready for my command to strike him with lighting. I simply told the man" sorry sir ... I can't ... you will hurt it"  as I softly tighten into a warm hug to the pokemon."give me that pokemon or I'll kill you" he pulled a gun out at me aiming for my forehead. I have to remain calm .... W-wait is that loaded?! "Bee, bee" the pokemon yelped in fright but I heard"  I hurt, I hurt!" . my heart pound I could see it as if it just happened.  I gathered up all if my courage and grabbed a rock. I threw rock at 20 Mph at his stomach, and sprinted for my and my new pokemon's life. "bee,beeeeee" moaned my new friend painfully. " pika. pee!" but again I heard"  wait up for me!" "don't worry Reona I'll get you to my home so you can't feel better."i calmly said trying not to stutter as I ran running out of stamina I got to my house"Mother! mother this pokemon is hurt! " I yelled out in sad way I could her pain and yet she was still in tears. my mother was surprised and angered that I as a female held and carried a pokemon home. She walked up to me and back handed me which made me fall backwards almost dropping the poor pokemon that was in deep pain.

My father Ash seen the entire thing, he believed that women and girls  should have the same rights as men and boys. he walked up to Mai and sternly said"  you do not hit my little girl. . you understand me !?" I quickly grabbed the pokemon and ran out the door in to my tree house. " Keiko! ... Keiko!" yelled a hyper voice I recognized almost instantly. i stopped in mid track, and turn around.  A girl who had long black curly hair with perfect ringlets that flowed in the wind.  " oh hi Haruka! " I said trying to hide my new pokemon and the tears and the bruse on my face from when my mom Mai who back handed me." is that a pokemon?!" she asked so excitedly wanting to see really badly. "shhhh.... it is I don't what type it is, but I do know it can't be from this region." I whispered trying to keep the secret. " common! follow me!" Haruka yelled as she grabbed my hand dragging me to her house. I had no choice but to follow. 

We got there

"Oh my what happened?!" said my friend's mother who had a pixie hair cut. She frown to see my face all brused by my mother Mai."I got back handed by my evil step mum that I don't claim as a mother" I explained. Haruka's eyes narrowed in anger knowing I have been living this way for many years. (just like those rules against females) "Hey Haruka..." I began "Do you wanna go on a journey with me and Reona?!" I asked her. Her dark purple eyes lightened up with a happy hyper look wanting to go so bad. I smirked my usual boyish sideways southern smile "Mother can I?" She ask as she quickly turned to her mother "but you don't have a Pokémon my Darling" She said looking worriedly at Haruka"I'll catch one for her" I said with a proud tone added to my voice. "You would for that?!" asked her mother. "I will and that's a promise! but first we have to get out of here and we have the minterals and things we need to keep going" I told them "I have just the things for you girls! " yelled Haruka's mother. The both us sat on the couch and waited for the return of the mother figure. "now the both of contact all of your friends that you want to come with you the more people have you'll be better of to win and survive." she exclaimed. We listened to every single word that she had to say." Keiko who should we call ?" Haruka asked." Bella."I said with a big grin on my face. Bella was a very quite and genuine girl, no matter where you go with her and you where sad she'll cheer you up in a heart beat!

*At night *

" It's time to go Keke" said Haruka. Keke was my nickname from her. well any ways... We also had Bella by our side and my older bro Ty. "Pika pikpeee!" yelled a Pikachu as he ran towards me and my group I heard "WAIT WAIT UP FOR ME!!!! I WANNA COME TOO!!!!" the Pikachu jump in my arms almost knocking me over. "Pika ... pika pika pee?" he questioned me I heard again " can I ... can I come Keiko?" I didn't know what my daddy would say ... ok I mean like ... uh hard to explain... this is my dad's (Ash) Pikachu. He been around for a long time and yet some how and in way he still is young but with great knowledge. " Keiko?! .... Ty?! " Yelled out father as he walked his way to us. "yes dad" we both said in unison. "I want you two to know a few things before you go on your journey. For one stay with our friends, second go to the Pokémon laboratory, professor. Jessica will help you get the things you need. and third take Pikachu with you ... " "but dad we can't take your Pokémon." said Ty ... to be honest Ty and dad look exactly alike if, dad was a kid. also dad says that the both would sound alike to if he was a kid too . "and wouldn't it be cheating?" I questioned him " Pikachu will be a big help to the both of you ... ok ?" he said as he smiled. I looked down at Pikachu. Pikachu smiled too "bee bee" said Reona I heard" let's go!" her voice was deeper than a normal girl voice. "Ya let's do this!" I said with excitement. Pikachu just onto my shoulders and Celebi on my back pack. "Oh and one more Keiko ...here it will give you luck" my father said trading my hat for his "really dad ... thank you so." I said as I hugged him goodbye. then we started our way! As I looked back the image of my father waving bye got smaller and smaller until he was a dot then I looked froward. ...