Chapter 4

Liala P.O.V.

As we walked down the hall to English, all these thirsty ass hoes were eyeing me and Emoni. Of course Emoni was getting all the lustful looks while I got the stank ass looks from these stank ass hoes.  These hoes was too damn hype when Emoni dumbass wanna wink and shit. I just shook my head and kept walking. As I got to my classroom I looked behind me to see Emoni talking to one of Trina's loose pussy ass friends. 

"Emoni!" I shouted to get her attention. This nigga had the nerve to give me the damn finger talm about sum hold on like what do I fucking look like I am no where near no damn kid or a damn butler. I rolled my eyes and walked into class. I didn't get far though, Kaliyah and Tia was right in my face as soon as I walked in.

"Who the hell is that?" Tia nosey ass asked while biting her damn lip.

"Girl she ain't nobody" I said rolling my eyes and continuing to my seat. If you haven't noticed already Tia is gay as fuck and Kaliyah is bi. And both of these hoes was looking at her as she walked in like she was some damn goddess or some shit. Once again she was introduced to the class, and once again she was sat right next to me.

"Damn she fine as fuck bro, I don't know what you talm about saying she ain't nobody. She look like she eat pussy like it's her last meal too" Kaliyah said while snickering and eye raping Emoni. I just rolled my eyes and took out what I needed for class.

Emoni P.O.V.

I don't know whats up wit babygirl. Maybe she jealous of all the girls that want Daddy. Anyway I walked into class late of course, I had to get some type of hoes at this school, and once again I was seated next to babygirl. She just looked over at me and rolled her eyes and turned around. I was about to ask her for that pen but it looked like she had an issue so I turned to her friend.

"Hey ma," I looked at the closest one to me, who was kinda dark but pretty as hell with her naturally wave long hair.

"Kaliyah she is talking to you" The lighter one said. She was cute too with full pink lips, and ass for days

"O my bad, um what can I help you with?" Kaliyah said while blinking rapidly and smiling hard. 

"Do you have a pen or sum I can borrow" I asked showing her my lady-winning smile. The girl nearly lost it as she dug into her purse to find a pen.

"Here, you can keep it" Kaliyah said while handing me a pen with her hands shaking. Her friend was laughing her ass off, but not babygirl. I really think she mad I guess we'll just talk after class then...

Hey guys I think I'm gonna update every 24 hours. I know that's a lot of updating but last time I tried writing a story, I gave up on it and forgot about it cuz I didn't update enough. Hopefully you guys will like it even more with my updates. Don't forget to vote and comment!

                                                     -Lovely