Chapter 3

Earlier that day

Emoni P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone as I rolled out of bed. I sat there for a minute and contemplated going into this new school today. Even though I live by myself and ain't nobody forcing me to go to school every morning, I still wanna go so I can succeed and shit on everybody who thought I wouldn't make it on my own. I eventually got off my damn bed and walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

Let me introduce myself, I am Emoni Kamryn Michaels. I am one of 4 children but we don't fuck wit each other since I told my fam that I like pussy. My parents disowned me even though we lived in the same damn house. When I turned 16 I got in the game and moved out. But I aint no pussy so im taking care a damn self. And nah I aint got no female I dont do that shit I fuck the bitches and move on to the next. And before you even say that stupid shit nah I aint gone catch shit cuz before I fuck on anybody daughter WE get tested at the same time. back to this story tho....

I got out the shower and walked into my room with only my sports bra and towel on. I walked in my closet and decided to wear my red crystal robins, my red and white Nike shirt, and my red timbs, nothing major. I grabbed my red and white snapback on and my bookbag and left out. I grabbed the keys to my matte black bugatti  and left. I knew I was late cuz wasn't no kids walking around. I walked into the main office and asked the secretary for my schedule. After thanking her I winked at her causing her to blush and tried to find this damn class.

When I finally found my class and walked in. The teacher completely turned around and introduced me to the class. 

Mr. Stressman: Class this is Emoni Michaels. Emoni you can go have a seat next to Liala. Liala please wave so Emoni know where to go.

This girl waved her hand from the back. I couldn't see her face so I just went to where I saw her hand. On my way to the seat  I saw all these little thots licking they crusty ass lips trying to get my attention, so I smirked at them for their entertainment. When I made to the back to where my seat was, I looked at girl dead in her face and sat down. I looked up at the teacher and I could feel babygirl's eyes burning a whole in the side of my face. I just taken out my notebook when I realized that I didn't have a pen. So I turned to babygirl and tapped her on the shoulder, "you gotta pen or sum that I can borrow ma?" I asked while admired how cute she actually was.  She turned up her face and whispered to me with so much disgust or maybe even frustration, "O so now you can speak since you want something? You better be happy I'm nice," she said as looked in her purse for what I'm guessing is a pen sum. She had all my attention as she looked for a pen until I hear this hoe say "you can borrow my pen, Daddy". I looked at her pen and then back up at her with the ugliest smirk I could make and told her "I'm good crusty, keep your pen over there. I don't need to catch nothing.". This bitch whole face contorted. And babygirl was laughing hella hard damn shordy was fine asf. After the trick bag turned away, Layla or Liala, whatever her name was continued her search for a pen. As soon as she got ready to hand me the pen the bell rang. "Sorry" she said while putting her stuff away.

"Hey ma, can you-" I started but soon realized she wasn't there. She was headed towards the door "Aye babygirl!" I hollered trying to get her attention. I ran over to where she had stopped and caught my breath. Even though it wasn't that far, a nigga wasn't in shape, you feel me. I looked up at babygirl as she smirked trying to hold in her laugh, "what do you want" she asked trying to keep her composure. " Can you help me get to my next class beautiful?" I asked as I grabbed my schedule out of my pocket and handed it to her. She looked at the schedule and back at me and said, "Lucky you, you have all the same classes as me." She was right lucky me, I get to have babygirl with me all day. She started to walk so I caught up to her and we walk to the dreaded english class.

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks for bearing with me.      -Lovely