Chapter 2

Liala P.O.V.

We were a good 10 minutes into First period which happened to be my most dreadful class, math, when this sexy ass stud walked in. When I say she was sexy, she looked like she could be the stud of your dreams. She looked about 6'2 light complexion with a cocky but cute smirk on her face. She had her hair back in 2 braids down to the middle of her back. I could see myself pulling on her hair right now. She stood next to Mr. Stressman as he introduced her to the class.

Mr. Stressman: Class this is Emoni Michaels. Emoni you can go have a seat next to Liala. Liala please wave so Emoni know where to go.

I waved my hand happily and she came walking back towards me smirking at the lil wanna be bi ass thots. She came and sat right next to me and turned right to the board without even saying hey or hi or wassup nothing. I looked at her upside her head, rolled my eyes and turned to look at the board. Then as soon as I actually start working I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see this Emoni girl looking me dead in my face. " You gotta pen or sum that I borrow ma?" she asked just looking at me. " O so now you can speak since you want something? You better be happy that I'm nice," I harshly whispered while grabbing my purse and digging for a pen. Then outta no where this hoe, Trina gone say sum "you can borrow my pen Daddy" while biting her crusty ass lip like that bitch need sum lip gloss, lip stick, chap stick, eos, carmex, sumthing cuz her lip all types of crusty. Emoni looked down at her pen and then back up to her face and did this ugly ass half smirk and said "I'm good crusty, keep your pen over there I don't need to catch sumthing". I couldn't help but laugh. Trina face went from her lil wannabe seductive smirk to looking like her mama smacked the shit outta her lmao. I finally found her a pen I was about to hand it to her but the bell rang. "Sorry" I said.

 Just as I was about to head to my next class she hollers to me "Aye babygirl" as she runs to catch up with me. Her overly dramatic ass hunched over breathing hard as hell from running.......10 feet. " what do you want Emoni" I said trying not to laugh at her goofiness. She "caught" her breath and said "Can you help me get to my next class beautiful" I rolled my eyes as she handed me her schedule. As soon as I read it I knew that this was gonna be an interesting day. "Lucky you, you have all the same classes as me" I said sarcastically even though I was happy as hell on the inside. She nodded and we walked to second period, English.

Hey guys I hope that you are enjoying the book so far. I know it's not wonderful but bare with me. And honestly if you have any thing that you feel that you would like to see in this book, just hmu. I enjoy the constructive criticism. Love you guys       -Lovely