All Yuna Facts

·Yuna is actually a great dancer.
·She hates when people call her short

•She's a great singer and loves karaoke.

● She has a pet ferret named Momo whom she is affectionate towards. Her ferret always appears in Yuna's endings and is usually in Yuna's shoulder purse.

•As seen in the Tekken 7 story mode, Yuna becomes closer to her half-uncle, Lars Alexandersson.

•She is in college as of Tekken 7.

·Yuna can speak English fluently and perfectly.

·Yuna is highly intelligent and has a great foresight on certain situations.
·Like Gemma, she hates Valentine's Day.
·Anna Williams taught Yuna to shoot a gun.
·She considers Ling Xiaoyu family.
·Yuna's middle name is Nohara.
·She likes Aoife's orange hair color.
·She wears glasses but is too stubborn to wear them all the time.
·Yuna describes her family as "a struggle between angels and demons."
·Yuna is mostly seen wearing Converse shoes.
·She loves alternative music.
·She once crashed Jin's motorcycle while trying to show up Alba, who can ride a motorcycle.
·Yuna is also fluent in English, Korean, and German.
·Like her mother, Yuna is psychic.
·Many people consider Yuna very beautiful.
·Yuna once broke a man's nose headbutting him.
·In actuality, Yuna met and discovered Jin was her brother when she was only 12 years old.

•Since her debut, Yuna's nails have always been painted black but in Tekken 4, her nails were pearl silver.
·Her father described Yuna as having "her" face. It is unknown is Kazuya was talking about her mother, Jun Kazama or her grandmother Kazumi Mishima. Akuma also says this to Yuna in Tekken 7.
·Yuna wishes for the fighting and the hate in the Mishima family to end.

•In the Tekken 2010 live-action movie, Yuna's story and lineage has been retconned. She is instead the younger twin sister of Jin Kazama who was kidnapped by Kazuya Mishima as a baby and was raised by him throughout her life until unknowingly reuniting with her brother. She is known as Yuna Mishima.

•Kazuya affectionately called her my sweet girl.

·Yuna wants to create a new life with Jin and her friends.

•She is currently in the custody of her adoptive uncle, Lee Chaolan. She is currently in her first year of college.

·Until her DLC story in Tekken 7, Yuna had no knowledge of her late grandmother, Kazumi Mishima or the fact that she possessed the Devil Gene. Yuna showed symptoms of having the Devil Gene and it was revealed that Yuna does not have the Devil Gene but is a carrier.

·Being a carrier of the Devil Gene means Yuna does not have a Devil form but still possess traits and abilities to the Devil Gene(superhuman strength, pain reduction, etc.) which makes her much weaker than her much more powerful father and brother. She also communicates with her late grandmother's ghost through telepathy.

• Much like her mother Jun Kazama,  Yuna also possess high spiritual energy.

• As of Tekken 8, Yuna can now utilize her traditional parasol in her moveset. She has a new stance called きちょう(Kicho, returning butterfly) involving the use of her parasol.

• Her new moves involving her parasol is similar to Soulcalibur character Setsuka who uses a parasol in her moveset.

• She also utilizes ice butterflies in her Tekken 8 moveset.

• Yuna is not Kazuya's biological daughter. It was revealed in her Tekken 8 short bio.

•Her spiritual abilities is reminiscent of a Miko. Miko have powerful connection with the spirit world such as clairvoyance, spiritual awakeness, and benefic force manipulation.

•Whenever Yuna uses her spiritual abilities, it shortens her lifespan due to the strain it causes.