Norowareta Chi no Ienaga

Yuna's Tekken 7 Story

"I will stop you....I will stop both of you....I can't lose anybody else ever again."

"After the disappearance of her beloved brother Jin Kazama, Yuna slowly succumbed to depression. Yuna felt an emptiness inside of her until she tracked his last known location. He was last seen in the Middle East. Yuna, not wanting to wait any longer set off to the Middle East right away. Wandering aimlessly around the deserts of the Middle East, Yuna nearly passed out until she was saved by her half-uncle, Lars Alexandersson. At first, he scolded her until she explained what she was really doing in the desert. At that point, Lars decided to help her....under one condition that she doesn't wander off anywhere by herself again, but Yuna could not help but worry about the devil gene growing inside her own body......

Upon arriving in a market somewhere in the Middle East, she sees soldiers surrounding a dark figure. She gasped as she saw who the figure was.....her estranged older brother, Jin Kazama.

Note: Yuna does not have a character episode as of yet because her story is basically part of the main story. She later has her own DLC story as part of the season 4 pack. (Norowareta Chi no Ienaga means Heiress to The Cursed Blood in Japanese.)