Chapter 30

It all went by so quickly. The first minute I was standing with a knife against my throat, almost getting my neck sliced and the next Minseok was screaming to Chen and Kyungsoo to save me instead of him. Lay and Kai had come running in, shooting everyone who moved while Chen and Kyungsoo had hurried to my side to keep me safe. 

Lay and Kai had came into the room out of nowhere, leaving me speechless. The man next to me had quickly dropped the knife and hurried to help protecting Woojin to make sure he would come out of this "war" alive. Chen and Kyungsoo had grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the wall, hiding me behind themselves as they made sure I wasn't in any danger or risking that any bullet would hit me. Minseok kept yelling at them from the middle of the room, telling them to promise him to put my life in front of his. They both protested every time but did as he told them.

Minseok had been quick to tackle Woojin to the floor once the coast was clear, but the thing was what that Woojin didn't seem frightened at all, instead he just smiled proudly. Minseok tried to get rid of the smirk by punching him but it for sure didn't work as it only made him to smile wider.

"You think you were the only one who had planned an ambush?" His voice said cockily to Minseok once he had taken a break from the punching and instead he now looked down at him with anger and confusion all over his face.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Minseok spat down, giving him a hard kick in the stomach. Woojin crawled together slightly as he let out a loud groan, leaving Minseok slightly satisfied with the pain he had given him.

"I knew you wouldn't come here alone, Minseok. I'm not stupid." He said, after coughing up some blood from getting punched several times in the face. "Enjoy your jail time."

Minseok didn't reply to him, instead he was quick to turn against me, Chen and Kyungsoo. I had no clue what was going on but it was clear that they knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Get her out of here!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He pointed towards the door we had come from. Woojin laid on the floor, laughing as he knew that he had hit Minseok right on his weak spot which seemed to be me.

"But-" Kyungsoo started to protest, wanting to help his leader and fellow members out. He didn't want to leave them, he didn't want to leave a fight. It was cowardly to him to do so.

"NOW!" He cut Kyungsoo off, pointing towards the closest exit once again as he sent him a warning glare. 

Chen looked at Kyungsoo in silence before he grabbed my arm harshly and before I knew it I was stumbling towards the door with them pulling both my arms. I watched how Minseok was slowly disappearing from my vision as I got pulled further and further away from him. I don't know why but my heart ached when I saw Woojin getting in a clear punch in his face and he fell off him, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

"Hurry up!" Chen yelled as he harshly tugged at my arm in an attempt to make me move quicker. 

The sirens from cop cars could now be heard and my heart picked up speed as I finally realized what he had meant with the jail time. He had called the cops on them. Minseok was risking to go to jail... Because of me. I'm not sure if that's a complete bad thing though... I mean now I would be free if they actually got their hands on him. But knowing the EXO gang, they would probably get away.

"Let's go that way." Kyungsoo suggested to Chen as they kept pulling me. Even though they were more carrying me since I was so hurt and shocked after everything that had happened between me, Woojin and Minseok. 

"Yeah, let's hide out in the alleyway for a while and take a break." Chen breathed out heavily, almost completely out of breath. Kyungsoo nodded as they together helped me get there before gently placing me on the ground.