chapter 2 (meet Xyla & my life)

"Good Morning hijo"Nanay Claire said with a big smile on her face.

       Nanay Claire is my yaya but i didnt terat her as a yaya because for me she is my second mother, when my mom's die she play the rule as my mother, she always there in any time, so that i really love this old girl.

"Good Morning Nanay Claire"

"Breakfast is ready, mag-ayos kana ng sarili mo masamang pinag aantay ang pagkain"

"Okay, i will" I said and drug my self to my bed and went to the comfort room.

***

"Are you even listening to me Zyden?"  I heard my dad's voice when i go down in the dinning.

"Yes Dad" My brother reply

"Good Morning Dad" I great my Dad and sat down in front of the dinning table

"Morning" A short respond of my dad without looking at me.

    What was i expect? im not important to wate his time too look at me, his holding his important paper a business paper i think, tss... How many years had past? but this family don't have any change, we become worst we did not matured. im now 16 years of age. 6 years had past without experience any single laugh in this "home" ow!? i am right? is this a "Home" or this is just only a "House?" tss.. whatever

"How's your study?" My dad's said without looking "I heard to your kuya, that your good in academics your runing for summa cum laude? that was great" He continue.

I look at him with a confusing face, i admit i was shock on what i heard, this is the first time that he had care for my study, What happen? Are he is insane?

"You can help us to manage our company and also you can make a biggest help to grow it up if you shift to Business Administration"

"What?" I said with a shock voice

"Cyfer! you need to shift in Business Administration, Architecture is not our life, so that it is not worth it!"

"NO"

"Cyfer!!!, im your father" He said with full of authority on his voice.

"I know, but you are not my self" i said and left the dinning area

 I am right he is insane, tss... what did he think? I am like Zyden following all his rule or command? NO WAY!

I go to my favorite place, to release my guilt and to refresh my mind.

*INHALE*

*EXHALE*

*INHALE*

*EXHALE*

" Hindi mawawala yang galit mo sa pag hinga"I heard her beautiful voice and I face her “Dapat nilalabas mo yan sinisigaw” She smile on me, a smile that makes me melt. This beautiful lady in front of me, are the only one who can make me cool down.

“stop staring ! nalulusaw ganda ko” She said and laugh.

“Ows? You have that?” I said mockingly

“Whatever -_- what’s your problem?”

“ Nothing” I lie

“Liar, Lie” She said and make face with me

“You really know na ha?”

“ Of course I am your bestfriend/truefriend/second sister. Ano pa ba? Ah! At higit sa lahat 10 years na po tayong magkasama/ magkakilala, kulang na nga lang maging magkamukha tayo eh! Kambal tuko nga tayo diba yan ang tawag satin? So anon a problema?”