Chapter 2

Next day when I woke up , it was five o'clock in the morning.. And i realised that i woke up , due to a truck's screeching sound which later hit the tree.. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that it was that same truck of that mysterious handsome guy,whom i saw yesterday afternoon.. I didn't see anyone getting down from the truck and hurried back to sleep.. When I finally woke up and went downstairs,breakfast was ready and mom was very worried.. Dad seemed to be cool though.. I sat at the table and asked mom what she was worried about?? She sat beside me and told me that, there is some guy who lives exactly at the opposite lane of our house,who hit the tree and got caught by the police. She was worried that how are we going to live in this place with such awful neighbours.. Dad interrupted," we are not here to judge anyone". I certainly agree with him,because I saw that guy ,and I was dead sure that something must have troubled him,that lead to his car crashing down the road and hit the tree. Since it had only been a week that we are here. I have not been enrolled in any university yet. I thought of joining WSU after graduation and had already applied,but all my plan has been ruined by the transfer.. So I Decided that I would apply in all the universities possible in LONDON,as soon as possible,within next week.

It was in the afternoon,when I heard the police siren buzzing outside.. I hurried outside. My mysterious guy was in handcuffs. He saw me,as I was staring at him and gave a pale smile. Though it was a pale smile,it seemed to light up the whole world for me.. I can't believe myself,did I just think that?? What has gotten into me?? I pushed my thoughts aside and watched as the police handed him over to his parents and he went inside..

The whole night I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about that guy. I just kept on thinking what could have happened that made him crash his car. The more I kept thinking about him,the more curious I became.. I wanted to know him more, I certainly developed the feeling of comforting him. His face was so calm. His smile was so vibrant.. And I can't remember when I feel asleep.