Chapter 7

Mrs. Lee called us to this party she and Mr.Lee were going to.

She said there was going to be other couples our age and it was towards the nearest city.

Taehyung said he wanted to go, I sure didn't want to be alone at home so I hesitantly agreed.

I asked Mrs.Lee what I should wear and she told me to dress well.

All I could think was dress, feminine and gentle colours.

I wore a peach frock with a beige jacket and I didn't know I'd regret my choice of clothing as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Taehyung turned to see who came out of the bathroom and his jaw dropped but he quickly composed himself.

He used to love these mild colours on me, always mentioned how it complimented my skin tone.

Taehyung dragged his eyes away from me and looked at Mr.Lee who was in a half suit.

While Tae was wearing a semi formal shirt and black jeans.

I liked watching outside the car window rather than absorbing the awkward stressed air.

It was a three hour drive and Tae had fallen asleep but woke up because of the car jerking forward.

Me and Mrs.Lee were talking about this girl who was being too loud and married men around were so distracted.

"Oh my gosh you guys are here!" a woman yelled at Mr and Mrs Lee and we got up along with them.

I simply kept my head down and stared at the wooden flooring, this place was posh.

"These two are the newlyweds from Lee's family Aeri and Tae" Mrs.Lee introduced us to the overly excited hyper rich couple.

We smiled and nodded to them but suddenly someone got hold of my wrist.

"Excuse us" Taehyung said sweetly and dragged me towards the bar of the place.

I didn't complain, I don't want to get stuck in someone else's conversation besides I don't even need to talk to Taehyung unless he does.

"Scotch with shredded ice please" Taehyung ordered and the man served him.

I just sat there on the chair next to him and played around with the salt shakers.

"Cola with sliced lemon for this lady" he said making me look at him with a blank look.

"Thank you" I told and sipped on the refreshing drink.

"It's-" Taehyung was interrupted by Mr.Lee.

"I'll leave you kids alone after the couple dance" he said and we looked at each other with disappointed nods.

"Here" Taehyung said pulling my arms upto his neck as couples danced around us, Mr.Lee's friends being really smiley.

"Have we ever danced after marriage,hm?" he asked, breath tickling my ear.

I felt fuzzy when I thought about it.

Last time we danced like this was at our wedding...

"No" I said too soft to be audible but he heard me and hummed.

His grip on my waist was becoming tighter by the second as the place become rush.

"Yeah I'm done" Taehyung sighed and squeezed us out of the crowd.

"So you're just going to keep drinking?" I asked, pulling my dress because there was some man staring at me all weird.

"So you're just going to keep tugging on your dress while that man screws you in his mind?" he asked biting his lips with an unrecognisable expression.

I refused to belive what happened after that.

Because Taehyung put his hand in my hair and pulled me towards his face, until I could taste his breath which had the flavour of his favourite scotch.

"Forgive me because I have to do this" He said and put his lips on mine, giving me an open mouthed kiss and pulling away as soon as I closed my eyes.

He winked at the guy who was staring at me and the guy left immediately.

I just gaped at him while he was sipping on his drink with a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Don't worry that won't happen again" he said before I could imagine anything further.