Chapter 9

"Yah? You can't just run away like that" Taehyung said while getting into the house, locking the door behind him.

"It was cold alright!" I tried to convince him but smirk on his face proved that he knew what was on my mind.

"Yeah it's pretty cold..." he had some cover in his hand, he took a huge bottle out."and that's why I got you, your most favourite alcohol"

"I can't have this Taehyung" I gasped.

"Why not?" he cocked his head to the side.

"It's not our house you know" I tried reasoning.

He opened the bottle and passed it to me, looking at me expectently.

"Aishhh fine" I said and took a swig of the strawberry flavoured vodka.

"Wow" I sighed and he gave a royal bow.

Taehyung took the bottle from me and started to drink as well after making himself comfortable on the couch.

We watched a few advertisements before I put on one of those Japanese horror films.

"Really?" he asked as he passed me the bottle again.

The sweet substance burning down my throat wasn't helping me think of a reply so I just hummed in response.

We watched the movie, and whenever we used to watch movies at home, we'd be literally be sleeping on each other.

Somehow he'd snuck his arm behind my head.

I had to resist putting my legs over his lap, I got closer to the TV screen but the gore got too much for me.

I instantly dug my face into his chest, his hands made their way to my shoulders.

After the spooky music seemed to die out, I looked up at him.

His eyes were on me and he gave me a slight smile which made my heart speed up.

Taehyung leaned in, I hesitated at first but I finally leaned in to him.

The moment his lips touched mine, my eyes fluttered before I shut them, I relaxed to his touch as if it was something natural.

He pulled me on to his lap so I was straddling him, he tugged my lower lip with his teeth while his fingers smoothly teased the skin beneath my tshirt.

I shuddered a little at the sudden contact of his cold finger tips but he distracted me as his tongue traced the outline of mine, making my knees feel weak.

Pulling away for a breather and I looked at him, his lips were swollen from the steamy kisses.

My arms were resting around his neck my fingers reaching up to mess with his hair, god... why did he have to look so handsome?

Taehyung was taking slow breaths while I kissed him all the way down his jawline, his hands snaked their way up my tshirt and sending shivers through my spine.

Suddenly I stopped, making him still as a stone.

I choked on my own breath as I pulled my hands away.

"Umm I'm sorry" I said and quickly got off his lap and he had his serious expression back on.

"I think I should get some sleep, umm I'll sleep in your room today please..." I whispered and he nodded, getting a blanket from the room.

I took two glasses of water and placed one on front of his table.

His gaze was piercing through my back but I avoided it.

I glugged down the water quickly and settled on the bed, what is happening to me?