If Looks Could Kill

I still remember the day when she entered in my life. I m still in awe of her.
Fast pace, high heels, red lips and her aura. That day, entire walk way glittered by her sparkling demeanour. There was something about her that attracted me, hit me at the right place. I felt dumbstruck.
There was a connection from the first sight. I still remember.
I was unable to move forward. And then she was before me. We collided, sparks flied.
First time, in my life, I felt something rushing through my veins and I was never the same again. It changed me for good.
No chase, no stalking.
We got intimacy from the first sight.
By merely beholding her, she is the one, I got that.
She was wearing all black. Black denim jeans, black tank top and a black blazer. It suited her well. Dark outside because there was something dark inside.
Expressions, all so serious. An air of sophistication. Every shade gorgeous.
Her fuller red lips, slight tint on her cheeks, raised eye brows.
I m still, every inch, in awe of her, of that sight. If Looks Could kill, I m dieing every day and night.

Instantly, I fell for her and fell so hard. I went all over the globe and have met every kind of girl, but her empty eyes....

How can I forget?? The first eye contact.. She had nothing, nothing in her eyes... So dark, so fearless.. Like a black hole engulfing the universe. Breathless, I was. Awestruck. There was a single moment and two of my lives. One life before that moment and one after that.

Fast boy, you have to complete two more rounds of the ground. Where you at??
Lost???

And it felt like waking up from a dream, a dream come true.

Sorry, coach. I will make it.

Fast, you are lagging behind. Go with the team.

Sure.

Reality hit me, so hard. I am in fact at practice. I should have call her, have asked forgiveness once again. This is not my way. I m avoiding it as much as possible.

I will make it. I will, but in my way. Let her be mad at me. The angrier, the better. She looks fabulous when anger strikes her dieing to see her cheeks flushing red. No need of blush then. I chuckled.

The more I will remember, the more I m going to miss her. Have to control myself first. Well from inside, I m more than eager for an eye contact again. Eye connections are way more intimate than words will ever be. One look and she will melt again. In my arms. Want to hold her, feel her against my own self. A feeling too hard to resist.

Let her rage, now.

I would love to taste the fire whiskey, stronger and stronger.

I know, I m not to be trusted. I m a liar and a scavenger. People, out there, giving me thousands of false names, screaming out them madly. I have to reinvent myself every second step. I am a pretender and a play. Entering in one skin, exiting in another. But it's me and I love it. Perfected my disguise. Let the world scream, scream it out loud. All those promotions, pay checks, fandoms, praises gave me nothing but smirk. I was born for it. I knew it from the very starting moment. I have sacrificed everything for what I am today. It was my passion until she stepped in.

You are beautiful, it's true
But I don't know what to do
Coz I will never be with you

Are you out of your mind or your stardom is eating you up????

Coach yelled.

Usually he is not harsh on me, usually I don't give him reasons to be.

But today I m too slow and unable to concentrate. Must have to cope up with it first.

From then onwards, Chris Stark didn't recalled anything a single time. All focused, all aimed. Chris facade was back. Concentrated, calm and composed.

Steel Stark, Manchester man, devil in the ground... And numerous others. Determined to succeed. No one can stop him, not even her.

After all the game plans, new moves, team discussion and sweating... He apologised to his coach. Never fail to charm.

He is a charmer, isn't he???

Thousands of times, commentators have complimented him that way. Always mannered, perfect etiquette, so humble and brightest. Almost never failed a penalty, never missed a goal. A long list of records for his name. Unpredictable game plan, all the right moves.

His story is one from rages to riches. An orphan, no one to look at, locked up in his ward.
There was a small Park near the orphanage. Every night, he sneaked out there. To sit in his Mere presence, to feel the moon light and to dream with open eyes.
A summer night, stalking the moon and making her blush, he found his new companion. An old drunk man, who had a fire for soccer. Together they dreamed, played and lived. He coached him. Prepared him for the game.. Every game of life. And he seriously did a wonderful job. So when, Chris played for his team in inter school championship, one of the honorary guest said, if moves could kill. And he was none other than coach of English national soccer team. From that moment, there was no turning back.

Today

People are saying

If, looks could kill

Chris Stark, a deadly combination of moves and looks, he is.

chris Stark....