Chapter one - Confrontation

I assume you all know what Y/N means but if you don't it means your name. Anyway on with the story.

~~~~~~~~ Line Break. ~~~~~~~~

Luke was lying down in his bed contemplating about stuff in his life. One thing in particular was his baby sister as he knew he had one just never got to know her. No one spoke about her and he just wants to know more. So he got up out of bed and got dressed and told himself that he was gonna speak with his mum about this.

Luke came downstairs and walked up to his mum and said " mum can we talk?" She looked up and replied "Sure Hun what's up?"

Luke took a deep breath and said to her "What happened to Y/N? I mean I know she went missing when I was only 5, but you never talk about her! I just wanna know...."

Liz sighed and looked up at her son. "Luke, I don't talk about Y/N because it hurts your brothers too much." When Luke looks at Liz confused she elaborates "Jack was 17 and Ben was 19 at the time when this happened so it upsets them because they think they could have saved her but they were at a party. So they hold a lot of guilt in this sense." She took a deep unsteady breath and continued "Y/N was our little girl, a miracle to have in a family of boys and one night when the boys were out and you were asleep upstairs with the flu, me and your father were sat in the living room with her while she played with her blocks. But suddenly our front door was kicked in and these two big burly men stormed in and knocked out your dad and tied both of us together very tightly. He picked up Y/N and knocked me out. The last thing I heard was her screaming 'Mummy,Daddy' then I blacked out. When I came to your brother's came through the front door and untied us after getting over the shock of seeing us like that. I then told them what happened and we all cried. I then ran upstairs to check on you to see you still sleeping, I broke down again because I was thankful they didn't get you too. The investigation is still on going but no one knows anything yet. I like to think she is out there trying to find us."

Luke just sits there stunned and then breaks down crying. Liz just sits there with her son and holds him til he calms down.

~~~~~~~~ Line Break ~~~~~~~~

On the other side of town a young girl in nothing more than a scruffy ripped top and shorts and broken plimsoles, runs from the men who took when she was only 3.

After running for half an hour she hid down an alleyway and pulled out a piece of paper that she stole from her file. On it, it read:

Y/N Y/M/N Hemmings
Mother: Liz Hemmings
Father: Andrew Hemmings

D/O/B: 2nd March 1999
Time: 3:15am

She looked at it in despair and wondered if she would ever find her real family. Suddenly she heard a noise come from the alleyway opening and she looked up in fear. It was .......