The Fireworks

Olivia made me sit upstairs in my room till Lukas came to get me. I remember our kiss, and him. Waiting, I took a look around my room. On the back of the door, a life sized mirror reflected my image, a look of absolute boredom crossing my double's face. A bunch of clothes were piled on top of each other in the corner. Anything there was as unreachable as the bottom of a deep lava pit.
I walked over to my bed and lied down. The comfy blue bedsheet matched my dress and I almost fell asleep. But, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a plush Enderman. The minature creature brought back a memory of me next to a bunch of Enderman.
The purple wall separated Olivia and I. I gently tried to remove the clay block, but the Enderman got mad anyway. As I placed down the blocks, the Enderman started to get mad. Glancing back at the wall I could see Olivia wasn't there.
Olivia's POV
Jesse is going to get herself in trouble.
The others stood outside the door clueless. I ran out at them only stopping to open the door. Lukas was talking to Axel, but I interrupted.
"Jesse is in trouble! Endermen are attacking her!"
Lukas started sprinting to a door, pausing outside for a moment.
"Lukas we need a plan."
"Olivia, Jesse has a good possibility of dying right now. I can't let that happen. Not to her."
"Still, we can make a simple plan instead of just bursting in."
"Screw the plan," With that he left, revealing an awkward silence coming through the door.
Lukas' POV
Jesse was standing, looking at me with a hint of thankfulness glowing in her green eyes. An orange haired guy stood motionless in a dance move.
Olivia and Axel burst in behind me. I walked over to Jesse, grabbing her hand, which was covered in a silky black outfit.
I promise I won't let you go again.

I stood there confused. I had no idea what the others were doing at the time. My thoughts were cut short by a trap door opening.
"Coming!" I answered and strolled downstairs. Lukas was standing in the living room, wearing a black tux. He cleaned up well, and his mouth was hanging open.
"You look amazing," He breathed, locking his eyes with mine and smiling.
"You look great, too!" I smiled happily.
I think we both stared at each other a little too long, and when we realized it, we blushed and looked down. When I looked back up, he smiled and took my arm. "Come on, I have something to show you!"
Just then, Olivia and Axel came dressed like a dad and mom. Olivia had pearl earrings and a large necklace on, and a pillow was stuffed under her shirt.
Axel was wearing a fake bushy mustache and skinny, tiny glasses.
"Now young mister," Axel started, but was cut off by Lukas.
"I'm the same age as you."
"Don't interrupt!" He bellowed. "Anywho, she must be home before 1 A.M. and you have to stay at least five feet away from her at all times. Understood?"
I rolled my eyes at Axel and before Lukas could answer, Olivia started talking.
"Oh let them have fun, Honeybuns! When we were their age, we were always late to our curfew!" A ding came from the kitchen and Olivia ran off. Axel towered over Lukas, giving him the death stare, while Olivia was probably putting out a fire.
Lukas led me out and I held his hand, already breaking the second rule. He blushed, and walked me out of the forest. Sitting in front of us was a white carriage held by two particular horses. "I had the horses from the journey, and thought that you might want to see them again."
I smiled and gently pet mine. The soft bristles rubbed against my hand.
"Thanks Lukas," I looked over at him.
"No thank you, Jesse. If you hadn't convinced me to stay, then I wouldn't have heard you and Olivia talking about my hair," He winked at me, and I blushed madly, and got in the carriage. Lukas sat next to me, silently holding my hand. The town was lit up, and everything looked beautiful. "I feel like a princess," I whispered, and Lukas looked at me.
"You are my princess." I continued staring out the window, riding throughout the street. We spent about 5 minutes in there, before arriving at a beach. Lukas got out first, and then he took me by the waist and twirled me around in the air before setting me down.
It was breathtaking. The glistening stars covered the night sky and the waves crashed silently on the ground. Lukas had a small blanket covering a spot and I looked over at him and smiled.
Lukas' POV
She shined as brightly as every star in the sky. Her dress flowed to her knees and her eyes stood out. I took her hand and sat down under the sky. She rested her head on my shoulder. Soon enough, the fireworks went off. The lights covered the sky and small circles took shape in different colors. I put my hand around her shoulder and she snuggled even closer. In that moment, it was just Jesse and I.
"Jesse?" She looked up at me, relaxed and calm. I kissed her, making sure to remember this day forever.

The End!!!

A/N: Let's just point out I missed the Fourth of July. I really wanted this to come out then, but I guess it's two days late. Anyways, this story has 1.5K views!!!!!! That's insane!!!! I decided to end it off, though. Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!!!!!