What They Are Like In Bed// All The Boys

Nash Grier.

I feel that he's slow and gentle. But, he will go as deep as he possibly can. He's a little sweetheart so he'll probably tell you how beautiful you are, or how much he loves you. He'll probably hold your and or caress your skin. He likes it when he's dominant, but he thinks it's a huge turn-on when you are on top.

Cameron Dallas.

Very kinky. Just going to say that already. He takes it hard and slow, knowing that it drives you mad. He'll probably refer to you as kitten or babydoll. And call himself daddy. He's big on make-up sex. You feel that, that's probably the only reason why he leaves his dirty clothes on the floor.

Carter Reynolds.

Loves foreplay. He'll tease you until you try to punch him in the nose. He loves seeing you moan and squirm. He will take it fast and deep. He loves to go deep. He'll probably hold your face or grip the headboard while making love to you.

Mattchu Espinosa!!! (My favorite)

He Is very horny. He loves to tease you in public, just to see you stumble over your words as his fingers are working on you. He'll probably whisper something dirty in your ear when your friends aren't looking. Or he'll bite his lip or talk about something normal, but make it sound dirty just to tease you.

Jack Johnson.

He's so adorable! He isn't used to being dominant, but when he is you can't help to giggle at how he fumbles with your bra or how he grips your hips. He loves it when you bounce on him, it drives him beyond crazy. He isn't used to dirty talk, so when he's close you whisper dirty things in his ear and he's a goner.

Jack Gilinsky.

Super, super dominant. This boy loves making you scream. He'll do everything in his will to make you shout. He likes trying different positions, which is totally fine with you. He loves to touch you, your lips, Your breast, everything really.

Taylor Caniff.

Also super kinky. He loves to try new things, like if he sees a new sex object he'll be like "Babe, I want to try this." But, you don't mind at all. He likes to be in control, but he also thinks it's hot when you ride him.

Shawn Mendes.

He's a real sweetie also. Except when he's jealous. Don't get him jealous, cause if you do, don't plan on walking for the next few days. He'll rip your clothes off and fuck you hard. Until your are scratching at his back and screaming at the top of your lungs. But after that he'll apologize if he hurt you and/or tell you how much he loves you and doesn't want to lose you.

Aaron Carpenter.

He loves to kiss on you. Like anything he can attach his mouth to. He loves to play with your boobs. He'll spend most of his time on your boobs. But he thinks it's sexy when you moan his name or when he pounds too hard and you start to blush. He loves making love bites on you, mostly so guys already know you are already taken.

Lol, I got this off Google. It matches their personality, really. Like when it says JJ is all confused when it comes to bras, I can actually imagine him fumbling with a bra, with his eyes knitted in focus.

QOTD: Which one was your favorite?

AOTD: I spread told you. I'm a matty's girl. Get it? Matty's girl, daddy's girl? No? Okay.

Ily,

Okay?

Okay.