I Won't Hurt You: TC {{2}}

Look at my babies. They were such fetuses back then ;-;
They grow up so faST-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was around eight thirty when I texted Taylor that I was ready to come over. It's now almost nine and I haven't left yet. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm just afraid. What if something goes horribly wrong? What if everything goes perfect? I brushed my hair from my face and slapped my cheek a little to try and snap myself out of it.

I soon left the house and called an uber, telling him the address Taylor gave me. He drove until we pulled up at a two-story white house. It looked very normal, and kind of cute. I paid the driver and got out of the car, walking up the steps to his house. I checked my outfit and regretted my choices for a second, fearing he might not like it. I was wearing a P@TD hoodie, skinny jeans and converse. It was pretty simple and I didn't know if it was too casual or not.

Realizing I was over-thinking things, I knocked on the door and waited silently. Soon, the door was opened to reveal Taylor, smiling down at me. He opened the door wider and allowed me to step in. I looked around and smiled at how cozy and warm his house seemed.

"So, where is your family?" I asked, turning to him as he closed and locked the front door

"Out to eat. I told the I wanted to study tonight. We should be alone until about ten." He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs to a room with baby blue walls and posters of different sports, bandanas hung on the wall and a lot of different other things.  I smiled softly and looked around, taking in his room.

"Your room is so cool." I said, smiling at him as I sat down on his bed.

Taylor turned on the television and closed his bedroom door, sitting down next to me, "It's pretty basic, just put a few things on my walls." He said with a soft shrug, his hand brushing against my thigh, "You know you are really pretty, right y/n?"

I blushed, looking down at his hand, "T-Thankyou Taylor..." I answered back, smiling softly

He lifted my head with his fingers and bit his lip, "I really like you...I just..didn't know how to say it.."

My eyes widened and I didn't get enough time to respond before his lips pressed into mine, catching me totally off guard. I kissed back instantly, not believing that I was actually kissing Taylor. It seemed kind of weird though, he's never noticed me until now. He slowly laid me down on the bed, climbing onto me. I could feel my heart beginning to pound in my chest as his hands crept under my sweatshirt, tugging on my t-shirt.

My hand landed on his as I pulled away from the kiss, rising up, causing him to have to climb off me. My cheeks were on fire, as I stood up, more nervous than i'd ever been in my entire life. Taylor stood up as well, his hands caressing my cheeks.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, "Are you scared? You know you don't have to be, I told you I wouldn't hurt you."

"Taylor...I-I've never d-done that kind of thing before." I said, biting my lip, "I don't think I want to do that right now.."

Taylor didn't say anything for a while, "You like me right? If you like me, you can trust me. Trust me, y/n.."

I bit my lip. I really did like him. But, I really didn't want to do anything sexual. I sighed softly and pushed it to the back of my head. As I looked into Taylor's eyes, I remembered what Ashely said to me in class.

Any girl would kill to be in your place!

"...I-I trust you, Taylor." I said softly, nodding and closing my eyes

I felt Taylor kiss me softly, his hands gripping my sweatshirt and pulling it over my head, along with my shirt. My boobs weren't large, but they weren't small either. I've never really taken notice in them until now. I got really self conscious and covered myself, making him pull my hands down and peck my lips softly.

A few minutes later and we were back on the bed, me in my bra and panties and him fully undressed. He slid my underwear down and unhooked my bra. I bit my lip and sat back up, ready to object but he placed his finger over my lips.

"Sh, you like me right?" He asked, tilting his head, "If you like, you'll let me do it."

I sighed and laid back down, letting him spread my legs and position himself carefully. I closed my eyes and breathed calmly, I really did like Taylor and I was happy that he liked me back. I opened my eyes to see him leaning down, kissing me on my lips softly. Slowly, he slid himself into me, making me tense and whimper since it felt really uncomfortable.

Once he was fully inside, I couldn't stop the tears that were falling down my face. It was uncomfortable and it hurt. Taylor wiped my tears and kissed my lips softly, telling me it was going to be okay over and over again.

He began thrusting, his hands on either side of my head. After a short while, I began feeling pleasure as well, letting out soft whimpers and moans. I gripped the sheets below me as he slowly progressed, making my moans get louder. He let out a few grunts of pleasure, one of his hands going to grip my hip, getting a little more aligned.

"T-Taylor~!" I groaned softly, rolling my hips and leaning my head back against the pillows

He didn't say anything back as he continued to thrust inside me, occasionally leaning down to kiss my neck or lips. At one point, he leaned all the way down and pressed his body against mine, my legs wrapping around his waist. His mouth slowly went to work on my neck as he continued to thrust into me. My hands flew into his hair, tugging softly. My eyes screwed shut as my body began to tremble softly.

"I'm close, y/n." Taylor whispered in my ear, his thrusts getting sloppy yet faster

I felt my stomach do little flips as a pressure inside it got tighter and tighter. Suddenly my only goal was to just relax, but my body wouldn't let me do it. All I wanted to was let go, but I didn't know what to let go of. My whole back arched as a large wave of pleasure riddled my body, making me shake and tremble all over, moaning one last time.

Taylor pulled out, letting go over my stomach, which made me cringe a bit but I didn't say anything. He went and grabbed some paper towels and helped clean off my stomach. I got up and went to the bathroom, I noticed that I was bleeding a little and sighed.

I guess i'm not a virgin anymore..

After I cleaned myself up and got dressed, I helped Taylor change his bed sheets and we talked for a bit. It was a little past ten and Taylor decided to drive me home. When we got there, I gave him a small kiss on the lips before getting out and going into my house. When I went up to my room and sat on my bed, only then it hit me.

I had sex with Taylor Caniff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aight, that was the end of that imagine.
By the way, if you were one of the people that requested and never got an imagine, don't worry.
I'm working on those as fast as I can and they will soon be available to you.
Also, I am still thinking about turning this into a book but I do need some help, information will be in my next post~
Until then,
Stay lit~