The truth. (Zayn fanfic)

"Truth or dare?" Zayn said.

Hmmm.. should i pick dare again?

naaah i've already eaten a spoon full of butter AND prank called my teacher mr. Callen.

You should have heard him, god it was funny.

"Truth."

i decided on truth, the safe pick. I were sitting on a blanket in zayn's garden with him while playing truth or dare.

If we were bored?

The answer is..

Yes.

So we decided that we wanted to play truth or dare.

No, zayn and i aren't a couple, but i wish we were. Me and zayn have been friends for a while now, and i have always had a small crush on him. But i don't think he feels the same way. He has also been trough a horrible break-up with his ex-fiancé Perrie Edwards. It was so though for me to see him get hurt. It was Perrie who broke the engagement of, she just didn't feel that they were 'right for eachother' anymore.

Zayn was devastated, and it was so hard for me to see him that way.

It's been a year since they broke things of, and Zayn has finally gotten over it.

I just wished, Zayn felt the same way as me. He is the first person i think about in the morning, and his smile just light up my world.

But i guess i'm just meant to be a lonely cat lady, when i get older.

It's not that i haven't had any relationships, i've had a few. But it was never something serious, i just didn't find 'mr. Right'.

"Hmm who is that mysterious boy you like? Tell me!" He said with a smirk.

Damn it. He got me. Zayn know that i like someone, he just don't know it's him. I just told him that it was a cool boy from work.

The awkward thing is that i work at a library, and the only other employees there is two sixty years old ladys.

And know he has tricked me into telling him, because i picked truth. Damn it.

I looked at zayn, he still had that annoying smirk on his face, oh how it irritates me, and he know it.

I quickly looked away again, while trying to think of a way to change the subject.

"Soooo you've got a new haircut?" I slowly trailed of.

"Uhm actually i have haha... but dont you dare try to change the subject!" He says with a grin on his face.

"But im not going to tell you!" I said, with a serious face.

"Oh yes you are" He said with an evil grin.

oh...no not that.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRYING TO TICKLE THE ANSWER OUT OF ME!" I yelled horrified.

Tickling is my weakness, im so ticklish. And he knew it.

"Oh who can stop me?"

He quickly pushed me down on the blanket, so i were laying straight down, with him towering over me.

"No, no, no, no!" I said with a scared voice.

And then he started tickling me.

"HAHAH-HAHAH ST-ST-STOP! AHAHAH" i whined.

But he didn't stop, he kept tickling me while he laughed along with me.

He was still towering over me, i tried to push him away, put he was too strong.