Part 11 - 1/2

A/N: Again, on my iPod. ;) @1Ddirectionerswift wanted a new chappie so here you are babe! I also want a new chappie on ur story eh! x

-

*Brianna's POV*

"Harry, I really need to go home now." I took my phone out of my pocket to see what time it was. 21:30 It read.

"Okay.. Well let's go then." He stood up and we said our goodbyes to the rest of the group.

"Harry." I said while walking home.

"Yeah?"

"Niall was in my dream."

"What do you mean?"

"Lately I've been dreaming every night the same thing and it's Niall. Niall is in my dream every night." I explained.

"Seriously?" He was very surprised. "And you have never ever seen him before?"

"No, never, I swear!"

"Woah. This is really weird! What happened in the dream?" I explained to him the whole dream, including the kiss.

"I learned on my old school that eery dream has a meaning." He said when I finished my short story.

"I know, but what would this one mean?"

"Do you like him?"

"You mean Niall? Yeah, I think so." I blushed.

"I knew it. Well then I think this dream is kind of a déjà vu." What?

"What on earth is a deja something." And he started laughing.

"Dé-jà-vu." He spelled it. "It is like a something that will come true, or that for you it seems like it already happened. Normally you think it already happened because you dreamt about it."

"I get that quite a lot then."

"Yeah, me too." We turned around the corner and I saw Harrys house.

"Well, see you tomorrow then. Bye!" And he jogged to his house.

"Bye!" I jogged to mine.

I hopped into my pj's, brushed my teeth, and jumped into bed. I looked if I had any messages on my phone, but, of course not. Who would message ME? I fell into a deep sleep and dreamt the same dream as always. But this time, he told me his name. It wasn't Niall. It was James

-

A/N: MWAHAHAH! You guys confused?! xxxxx VOTE PLEASEEEE :)