Prologue

No One's POV

"So Amie. You already know me bandmates so I'd like you to meet their siblings." Niall told Amie as they walked into the unknown house.

"Harry, were here." He called out.

The door slowly opened. Amie looked up and saw 8 familiar faces, 4 belonging to her brothers bandmates and the other 4...

"No it couldn't be." she thought

"Marcel? Leah? Kass? Ronnie?" Amie asked. Was this really them.

"Amia" Marcel asked.

"Wait.. You know them." Niall asked Amie.

"We go to the same school." Leah said.

"Well that totally makes life alot easier." Harry heaved a sigh of relief.

"Lou. I'm meeting up with JJ so please be quick about this." Kassidy whined.

Louis glared at her.

"If Parker loves you. He will wait." He said through gritted teeth.

"Soooo... We have something to tell you." Zayn started.

"Well thank you Catherine Obvious" Veronica said.

"Uhhhhh... Ron.... It's Captain Obvious." Leah corrected her.

"Oh.. I always thought it was Catherine." She replied sheepishly.

"Who's Catherine?" Amie asked, stifling a laugh.

" Anyways.. Back to the topic. As the 5 of you know, were going back on tour and, Management allowed each of us to bring one person each." Liam started.

"So you guys are saying that...." Marcel trailed off.

"You guys are coming on tour with us" the 5 of them said simultaneously.

"WHAT?!!!!" 

(A/N Haaiiiii. Its NathJL here. Just here to say that. This story is all mine now. Sis had all these childish idea's so i gave her credit beacuse those idea's were my inspiration for this story. Thanks for reading. New chapter : Wednesday)

Seriously, we need to do something about this life..... ~ Leah Payne