Leah Jade Payne

*Before all that Lovey Dovey Stuff happened*

"You are literally the bestest friend ever." I screamed in Veronica's face as we strolled down the hallway.

"You finally admit it. Dayyuum. I wish i got it on camera." She smirked.

"You are so full of yourself you know that." I said as we stopped in front of our lockers.

Yup, OUR LOCKERs. The fact that you and your best friend have lockers next to each other is so cliche but then again, that is how i met her.

"Hey. remember in 8th grade when i was the newbie and this was the exact spot i bumped into you." Ronnie broke the silence.

"Yeah. Its so coincidental that we happened to have both our lockers here when they decided to reassign new ones after the renovation." I giggled.

"I am lucky to have you as my bestfriend." She smiled.

"I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything in the world." I grinned.

I turned around. Only to come face to face with a guy i never wanted to see again since the 8th grade.

"Hey. Quit being such a 'Payne' in my ass. You and brunette over there are probably the only ones who haven't fallen for the good ol' Parker Charm. You soon will." I heard 'JJ' growl in my ear as he passed by me.

Luckily, Ronnie didn't hear that. She was talking to her brother on the phone. If she did though. I don't think Kassidy would have any trouble finding out about her boyfirends epic f*ck scheme. I bet he'd have almost f*cked every girl in school if that didn't include me and Ron.

I turned to face Ron and maybe just Maybe, I was crazy but i swear i saw her glare at Joel. 

"Hey, Leah. I think we ought to go to the car now. Who knows what would be happening back there." Ronnie grinned evilly. 

"Yeah. We all know that Marcel can't possibly keep his hands off her. Not that Amia would really mind that though." I gave the same grin as i linked arms with Veronica, skipping out the school doors.