•17•Dean•

I groaned as my eyes opened and light flooded the room.

"For fuck sake." I mumbled while rubbing my eyes and attempting to sit up, but I was held back.

I look down to see Nikki sleeping peacefully on my chest.

"Great." I mumbled, then thumped her on the head twice, "Hey Bella, get off me."

She stirred slightly, but only adjusted and fell back asleep.

'Would it be rude to just push her off of me?' I thought to myself, then shrugged and shoved her off, immediately causing her to wake up.

"What the hell?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Well I asked you nicely but you didn't comply," I say to her while popping my knuckles, "So I had to take things to a new level."

She stared at me for a second before groaning and falling back on the bed, "It wasn't a dream."

"No it wasn't." I say while standing up and look around for my clothes, "And might I just say, I think I finally found something I like about you."

"Oh John." She muttered while burring her face into face into the pillow and I just rolled my eyes.

'Of course,' I think to myself as I grab my phone and text Roman to wake up. He was rooming with Cena, but even though he was the last person I wanted to think about, I didn't want Roman causing him any problems.

"Might as well get up and stop moaning Sunshine." I say to her, "We gotta be at the arena soon."

She groaned again and sat up, "Dean you can't tell John about this-"

"Will you shut up about John?" I interrupt her, "I don't care about John. Got it? Damn it Nikki, I don't even talk to him, so why the hell would I tell him about what happened?"

"Ok ok I'm sorry..." She said and I hair rolled my eyes, "I just... y'know, don't want him finding out.."

"Why?" I ask her, "I mean, why do you care? The man clearly doesn't want you the way you want him so why are you waisting your time."

She glared at me, "Well I waisted my time on you didn't I?"

"Oh yes darling you did." I say to her, "So how about you so us both a favor and leave me alone. So I can stop waisting your time, and you can stop waisting mine."

The expression on her face changed, "Dean I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing for shit I've heard a million fucking times." I say to her.

"Dean-" she started to say but a voice at the door cut her off.

"Nikki?" I heard her sisters voice say, "Are you awake?"

Nikki's eyes widened while I bent over to pick up my clothes, "You gotta get out of here."

"Why?" I ask while putting my shirt back on, I would change and shower once I got to the locker room, "You invited me in here."

"Well then put your clothes on and act normal." She told me and I just shrugged before putting my pants on.

"Nikki?" Brie asked again.

"One second!" She said while quickly putting on her tank top and sweatpants before getting out of the bed and walking over to the door while I plopped on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Good morning." Nikki said to her.

"Morning." Brie replied, "Are you ok? I thought I heard talking."

"Oh it was just Dean." Nikki said, trying to seem normal, but I could see right through it.

"Dean?" Brie asked her.

"Yeah." Nikki said, "He's on the couch. He didn't have anywhere else to stay last night so I invited him to stay in here with me."

"Nice job of making me sound like a charity case Bella." I shouted over to her and Brie stuck her head in the room, "Morning Bella number 1."

"Morning Ambrose." Brie replied back to me then turned to Nikki, "Nicole can we talk outside?"

"Uh can it wait till we get to the arena?" She asked her, "I have to get changed."

"You're going to change with him in here?" Brie asked her.

"Don't worry." I say to Brie, "I'm not a pervert."

"See?" Nikki said with a forced laugh, "Nothing to worry about."

"But-" Brie started but Nikki quickly pushed her out the room.

"I'll see you at the arena Brie, bye" she quickly and closed the door.

"Nice acting." I told her and she bit her lip which caused this strange spark in my stomach.

"Stop thinking with your dick Ambrose." I mumble to myself while standing up.

"What?" Nikki asked me as I walked towards the door.

"Nothing." I said while shaking my head, "I'm headed out. But don't worry Sunshine, I'm sure I'll need your 'assistance' later on."

Before she could speak, I quickly slip out the door and walk off down the hallway.