Go

Decided to spare you from the recent angst fest I've been posting lately. Hope you like it!

Sentence Starters

Rating K+: it's more fluff than anything

Words: 369

In which it's dark but it's okay.

"You really need to go." Riley whispers at the boy on the ledge, it's so dark out she can barely make out his face. "If my dad catches you here..." She doesn't need to finish the sentence. They both know what Cory Matthews is capable of if he found him, even if Farkle was just outside her window.

"I know," He whispers back from his spot on the fire escape. "I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had tonight." It's dark but Riley doesn't need any light to know that right now he has a smile that is just as wide as hers, if not wider.

Their first official date had gone smoother than anticipated. After getting over the initial nervousness that had befallen them, they quickly settled into a comfortable familiarity, with a hint of something new.

Riley rolls her eyes. "You couldn't text me that like any other person?"

"I could have," She sees his head bob in agreement his eyes containing a mischievous glint that even the darkness can't hide. "But then I wouldn't have been able to do this."

She's about to ask what this is when a pair of lips cover her own.

He's kissing her. Farkle Minkus is kissing her.

She's shocked, to say the least. His lips are soft, the kiss is anything but. He sets a fast pace that she eagerly follows, her hands looking for a way to pull him closer. If someone had told her that this was what kissing the boy you're in love with felt like she'd have kissed him years ago. It's nothing like cotton candy and rainbows. It's raw and real. She could spend the rest of her life searching for a word to describe it and never find it. All she knows is that she never wants it to end. Except...

Air.

She needs air.

Reluctantly she pulls away, he protests with a groan and rests his forehead against hers. They're both breathing hard. A car drives by her brownstone shining enough light for her to finally look at him. She smiles and he grins.

"I'm glad you didn't text me."

His lips brush against her cheek.

"Me too."