Chapter 2:Getting adopted

I was in my cell when I got a message it said that I was going to be adopted JackyFrost828 and GamingBob both said that there were as well l.We are going to be adopted by our ancestors but we didn't know that at all.All we knew that we were going to get adopted it was exciting for us all when we were picked up at the lab they took us to the houses we were neighbors when we went in our houses we where in awe.I had a room that I loved it had a computer a phone a xbox 360 and one it was so amazing.I when we got comfortable we when out side and talked on a bench it was so amazing our ancestors where friends for the longest time the wepons I had was a pirate sword GamingBob had a whip and JackyFrost828 had a Chainsaw.When we were done we when back to our houses and went to bed we all got up at 10 am it was a nice morning and I went downstairs for breakfast I had pancakes eggs bacon and coffee to drink it was so good I was happy then I went and got on the computer and messaged GamingBob and JackyFrost828 we talked for a while then played games together and went on our balconies and talked outside for a bit.Then when we were done we went to bed and woke up at 8am the next morning.