Chapter 1

Hey I'm just going to do chapter 1 instead of making titles because it's hard so I'll let you read this chapter and I hope you enjoy book 2 of this Zane x reader series. 🐯🐼
________________________

"Hey Aph I'm going to take a walk on the beach," I said. As I walked away I was thinking because since we came to Love~Love Paradise. I was thinking that we should all take a big trip to some where but I wasn't sure where and I didn't want to tell anyone yet.

-Aph POV-

"Hey Zane you should do something special for Y/N," I told Zane.

"Like what,"he asked.

"Take her on a date on the beach at sunset," I said. "I can set everything up it be so cute please," I offered.

"Fine," he said annoyed by me.

"Ok you won't regret it promise," I said running to get the girls to help.

"Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda we need to plan a date for Zane and
Y/N," I said barging in.

"Kawaii~Chan is in," she said rambling about what it should look like.

"I'm in," Lucinda said.

"Sure," Katelyn said. We started planning on what it's going to look likes and where we are setting it up.

-1hour later and your POV-

As I walk into our hotel room. I looked around to so if anyone was here but, o found no one. I was getting worried because no one told me where they were going. Until I found a note on my bed. It read:

Hey Y/N I know your wondering where we all are so go to the outside by the mail box there you will find another note.
From: Zane

Once I finished reading the note I head to the mail box. What is he planning I thought to myself. I found another note that read:

Ok there are a few more just go by the dock and by a lamp there will be your next clue.
From: Zane

I hope this next one is the last one. As I walked I noticed m that the sun was setting. Once I got to the dock I looked around to find the next note and I finally found it. It read:

Ok this the last one. Meet me on top of our hotel room.
From: Zane

"Are you serious," I said to myself annoyed. As I walked the sun I half way down and the moon is coming out. When I was walking I also noticed that not that many people were by the docks, that was a surprise to me cause when we arrived their was a lot.

As I walked inside I went straight up to the roof. I saw that their was a table with flowers and two plates on it. "Zane where are you this isn't funny," I shouted looking around for him until I felt hands which was blocking my vision for looking. "Zane I know it's you," I said and crossed my arms.

"Ok but keep your eyes closed," he said putting his hands down and I did as he said.

"Zane what's going on," I asked him.

"Well Aph thought it'll be a good idea to take you on a date so I agreed and she and the girls set it up and here we are," he said.

"That's super sweet but can I open my eye," I said

"Yeah," he said. I open my eyes and saw a locket in Zane's hand (pic below).

I opened it and I saw a picture of Zane and I on our first date

I opened it and I saw a picture of Zane and I on our first date. "Z-Zane thank you," I said crying of happiness.

"I love you so much," he said hugging me. I giggled and said the same. We went to sit down and chatted.

-time skipped until the date was over-

I walked down to the room after watching F/S (fav show). I changed into some pj's and went straight to sleep.

________________________
Hey I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of book 2 of the Zane X Reader. I plan to make this book longer then the last one and I thank all of you for the nice comments in the first book and I hope you had a wonderful day/night and I'll see you later.
🐯🐼🐯